Thread: Hungary Campaign Feedback

Icon1 Hungary Campaign Feedback

First off, thanks for making this amazing mod. It's so great and definitely brings the M2TW/SS feel to the Attila engine.
    I have been playing as Hungary (my favorite faction from M2) and have noticed that the campaign is listed as normal difficulty but two events early on seem to cascade multiple civil wars that ruin the campaign: 1.) Rejecting the Golden Bull 1222 and 2.) Settling the Cumans. The two events which overlap result in -8 to loyalty from all characters. I have tried to get through this several ways since I want to play with the cuman units and a strong monarchy but it results in nearly all of my generals rebelling no matter what I do. To make matters worse, my sons are too young to take charge of the armies/provinces that are left by the rebellions. Recruiting new generals is a no-go since nearly all of them will rebel after recruitment unless they roll crazy good base loyalty. I understand that making these two choices should have consequences and I'm not opposed to having to beat a civil war in order to play this way, but this could use some tuning. Maybe reduce the loyalty penalty so you only lose ~half of your generals and you can use intrigue to secure the rest. Thanks for listening and can't wait to see what you do with the beta campaign.
    "A man's worth is no greater than his ambitions."
    -Marcus Aurelius
    "The greater danger for most of us lies not in setting our aim too high and falling short; but in setting our aim too low, and achieving our mark."
    -Michelangelo
    If you pursue good with labor, the labor passes away but the good remains; if you pursue evil with pleasure, the pleasure passes away and the evil remains.
    -Marcus Tullius Cicero

Default Re: Hungary Campaign Feedback

Yeah, i think it could be good to do something for integrity.i played abbassid empire and i had 5 rebellions in some turns