Hello everybody!
By starting a new campaign the pope issued a mission to capture Cairo within 10 turns, after 10 turns I'm besieging it and by the end of the turn it said mission failed and automatically made truce and broke siege, if I didn't need siege equipment which delayed me for 1 additional turn I would had captured the settlement.
Immediately after the truce I re-engage to siege Cairo which after 2 turns I've succeeded.

Since then the pope has not issued any other missions, the papal states still exist 1 century later but purely as cosmetic element rather than an essential power.
It shows a yellow face in regards to how they consider my faction (Venice), mostly they dislike my great power which contributes to -100 points alone.

They are right to fear me as currently have about 1 million gold and generate more than 100 thousand per turn, almost all Christian kingdoms are my vassals except duchy of Silesia which is military allies, lesser Poland and Chernihov which are my enemies, almost all except Muslim states.

I have already researched all available by the end of the 13th century, the Mamluk rebels (hate them) at the Sahara region are constantly a thorn in my side no matter how many times I've exterminated them, I understand that there is religious/culture difference but this is TOO much in my consideration, I've deployed priests in order to convert them but they have eventually died and here we go again, before I recruit new they already uprising!

Another thing I found a bit strange is that when I've already queued for construction all available buildings a single rebel unit captures the settlement and whatever amount of gold went to the construction is being wasted! Where is the garrison? Does it make sense for 1 or 2 rebel units to take a city without a fight?!

Another which I don't like in comparison with the vanilla game is that archers and crossbow units sometimes are not shooting at the enemy but enemy units are shooting on them, they just stand at their specified positions while the "fire at will" option is ON, why?? This does not happen all the time BUT it does happen, why?

Last but not least, a recommendation for an expansion for MK 1212, that expansion could has a title: "From Huns to Mongols - 1000 years of bloodshed".
That would be a survival mode with historical accuracy, the player would not be meant to change the route of history but to play along with it.
This could be implemented by providing choices for every important event in history which affects the given faction.
If a player would select a faction which historically ceases to exist then he/she would be given the option to select among 2 or 3 relevant factions to continue instead of starting all over.
I could reveal more details about the working skeleton of such expansion but I want to be sure that there is an interest about it.