Thread: Loyalty issues...

Mastergunner_19k's Avatar Foederatus

Default Loyalty issues...

Hello and first of all, congratulations on the creation of this wonderful MOD...

I am a noob in the overall Attila TW and I am very aware that the mechanics differ a lot from other TW titles, modded and not. But I recently started this game with this MOD because I absolutely love the time period. I started a England Campaign and restarted it multiple times...reason for this is the absolute abysmal Loyalty situation the King of England faces...granted King John was a despised individual and arguably not a very good King. But he also has really no means to improve the Loyalty of his Lords from what I have seen. Political intrigue, nope he does not have enough influence for any of it, forced to declare war on France to keep his Lords in check yet still they press him into signing the Magna Carta...if he does not bow to the will of his Lords civil war happens etc etc. I am completely behind the mechanics of it all, but what frustrates me is the fact that I really have no choice here...can somebody elaborate on this situation mechanics wise or give me some advice as to how to improve a situation like this?
    Also i do apologize if this has been posted before, but with RL work I mostly have no lengthy time browsing through forum histories.

SirSapan's Avatar Laetus

Default Re: Loyalty issues...

Quote Originally Posted by Mastergunner_19k View Post
    Hello and first of all, congratulations on the creation of this wonderful MOD...

I am a noob in the overall Attila TW and I am very aware that the mechanics differ a lot from other TW titles, modded and not. But I recently started this game with this MOD because I absolutely love the time period. I started a England Campaign and restarted it multiple times...reason for this is the absolute abysmal Loyalty situation the King of England faces...granted King John was a despised individual and arguably not a very good King. But he also has really no means to improve the Loyalty of his Lords from what I have seen. Political intrigue, nope he does not have enough influence for any of it, forced to declare war on France to keep his Lords in check yet still they press him into signing the Magna Carta...if he does not bow to the will of his Lords civil war happens etc etc. I am completely behind the mechanics of it all, but what frustrates me is the fact that I really have no choice here...can somebody elaborate on this situation mechanics wise or give me some advice as to how to improve a situation like this?
    Also i do apologize if this has been posted before, but with RL work I mostly have no lengthy time browsing through forum histories.
    Hi. You can simply add at your Mod Manager inside your Steam platform a so called "Easy Loyalty" Mod. It doesn`t have to be made exclusively for MK 1212, it has only be compatible with Attila TW. In my case it works perfectly. Before that I was also suffering a civil war, and luckily those times are over now! Hopefully this helps.