Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hot Singles in your Area want to chat

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

Default Re: Hot Singles in your Area want to chat

They made the right choice, cookie dough is horrible.

Quote Originally Posted by King Athelstan View Post
    wtf is wrong with some people, i’ve been craving ben & jerrys cookie dough ice cream ALL DAY AND I MEAN ALL FRICKING DAY so i was going to get it myself but i thought “eh my parents are coming back soon i might ask them to pop in to buy it” so i do and i SPECIFICALLY tell them “ben and jerry’s cookie dough ice cream” IN TWO LANGUAGES and they come back with TWO different flavours that aren’t what i SPECIFICALLY told them like CMON when i go shopping for like 10 items i remember it so detailed just for them so no one will shout at me or even be slightly disappointed because i got the wrong thing but NOOO REMEMBERING ONE FRICKING FLAVOUR IS APPARENTLY IMPOSSIBLE IN THIS HOUSEHOLD ALSO IF THEY FORGOT I MESSAGED THEM SO CLEARLY WHATS NOT CLICKING I WANT TO CRY IM MOVING OUT AS SOON AS ITS LEGAL TO***[1:20 PM]***also i’m really nice so i just hugged them and said it’s okay as i was on the verge of tears but i’m strong so i will not cry but goddamn was i close so i wrote this. frick man i could so go off rn but i won’t bc i’m so RESPECTFUL AND UNDERSTANDING EVEN THO ITS REALLY NOT THAT HARD TO TAKE A PEEK AT YOUR PHONE IF U HAVE THE RIGHT ONES ALSO TWO TUBS LIKE CMON TWO AND U CANT GET EITHER RIGHT
    I am really glad that you got that off your chest. And yeah, I know. People really are the scourge of our society.

Your story of frustration and commendable resilience just made me realize that I haven't bought ice cream in several years. Now I actually feel like some. I think I'll go to the store and act like a rational human being in there. Like actually get the ice cream that I intend to and not come back with a bag of potato chips and a vacuum cleaner. Ice cream. And the good flavor like you would have had, if it wasn't for people being so daft.

Akar's Avatar Faustian Bargain Maker
    Patrician Citizen

a 7/11 parking lot with Patron and LaCroix
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by King Athelstan View Post
    wtf is wrong with some people, i’ve been craving ben & jerrys cookie dough ice cream ALL DAY AND I MEAN ALL FRICKING DAY so i was going to get it myself but i thought “eh my parents are coming back soon i might ask them to pop in to buy it” so i do and i SPECIFICALLY tell them “ben and jerry’s cookie dough ice cream” IN TWO LANGUAGES and they come back with TWO different flavours that aren’t what i SPECIFICALLY told them like CMON when i go shopping for like 10 items i remember it so detailed just for them so no one will shout at me or even be slightly disappointed because i got the wrong thing but NOOO REMEMBERING ONE FRICKING FLAVOUR IS APPARENTLY IMPOSSIBLE IN THIS HOUSEHOLD ALSO IF THEY FORGOT I MESSAGED THEM SO CLEARLY WHATS NOT CLICKING I WANT TO CRY IM MOVING OUT AS SOON AS ITS LEGAL TO***[1:20 PM]***also i’m really nice so i just hugged them and said it’s okay as i was on the verge of tears but i’m strong so i will not cry but goddamn was i close so i wrote this. frick man i could so go off rn but i won’t bc i’m so RESPECTFUL AND UNDERSTANDING EVEN THO ITS REALLY NOT THAT HARD TO TAKE A PEEK AT YOUR PHONE IF U HAVE THE RIGHT ONES ALSO TWO TUBS LIKE CMON TWO AND U CANT GET EITHER RIGHT
    wat

Check out the TWC D&D game!
    Message me on Discord (.akar.) for an invite to the Thema Devia Discord
    Daughter, Heir, and Wartime Consigliere of King Athelstan

Cookiegod's Avatar CIVUS DIVUS EX CLIBANO
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by AqD View Post
    They made the right choice, cookie dough is horrible.
    You have insulted my very being. :'(

Quote Originally Posted by Cookiegod View Post
    From Socrates over Jesus to me it has always been the lot of any true visionary to be rejected by the reactionary bourgeoisie
    Qualis noncives pereo! #justiceforcookie #egalitéfraternitécookié #CLM

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

I meant it as a compliment. All great beings are horrible and make people cry.

Akar's Avatar Faustian Bargain Maker
    Patrician Citizen

a 7/11 parking lot with Patron and LaCroix
    Blog Entries

is that a copy pasta

Check out the TWC D&D game!
    Message me on Discord (.akar.) for an invite to the Thema Devia Discord
    Daughter, Heir, and Wartime Consigliere of King Athelstan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12