Yeah, I have an issue that is effecting my ability to run the game, and it started from a mod.

It all began when I downloaded the littlecheese07 mod to make all factions playable in RTW. When I went to install it, I found that the file didn't dl as a zip file, as the instructions said it would, but I shrugged that off. Then the game wasn't located, on my hd, in the directory the instructions said it would be in (program files->activision->rome total war->data->world->maps->campaign->imperial campaign). I found the game located in program files(x86)->steam->steamapps->common->Rome TotalWar Gold->data->world->maps->campaign->imperial campaign. So I installed the file there.

Well when I did it, the list of playable factions expanded to include all but the rebels. Only problem was none of them would open a campaign when I clicked on them. So I went back to the file and removed it. And now when I click on Imperial campaign, I get an error message telling me to select something from the list.

So what am I supposed to do now? I'd like to at least get the game back to normal, where I can play the three Roman families and the civs I've recently defeated, and if I can unlock all the others, as I was trying to do, that would be outstanding.

btw, games I have saved are not effected by this, just my ability to start a new imperial campaign.

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer me.