Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: The Conspiracy Thread - Random Generator @ OP

mishkin's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Conspiracy Thread - Random Generator @ OP

This thread has become TWC's most embarrassing. Flinn, have mercy, close it.

Akar's Avatar Faustian Bargain Maker
    Patrician Citizen

a 7/11 parking lot with Patron and LaCroix
    Blog Entries

Right now you're on this part, Legio

They even like to play with discourse for, by giving ridiculous reasons, they discredit the seriousness of their interlocutors.
    "it's just a meme, don't take it so srssss"

Check out the TWC D&D game!
    Message me on Discord (.akar.) for an invite to the Thema Devia Discord
    Daughter, Heir, and Wartime Consigliere of King Athelstan

Quote Originally Posted by makawa View Post
    This thread has become TWC's most embarrassing. Flinn, have mercy, close it.
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Debunked.

I remember asking in the Discussion and Debate Community Thread a few weeks before the assault on the capitol if the Americans were not disturbed by the possibility of a coup. Of course I was immediately labeled hysterical.
    I am not going to tell you that you are hysterical, but when those events finally unfolded a few weeks after your suspicions, I think that the people around the world insisting that there was a coup attempt in the US are most likely unfamiliar with how states consolidate their power.

To perform a credible coup attempt deserving of the name, there should be some kind of realistic plan on how to get enough of administration, law enforcement, and military to support you so intensely that they would risk their careers or lives for your cause. Temporarily occupying a building does nothing. The truth of the matter is that probably not a single US submarine commander would alter their course one degree because some horned shaman nutjob is going around without a shirt and telling them to.
    Last edited by Septentrionalis; March 13, 2021 at 01:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Akar View Post
    Right now you're on this part, Legio

"it's just a meme, don't take it so srssss"
    The FBI made public some intelligence they have based on threats gathered as early as February and pertaining to a specific time frame, the key point in which has passed, not a riot in January. You could have just said you don’t understand the meme.
    Last edited by Lord Thesaurian; March 13, 2021 at 01:26 PM.
    Of these facts there cannot be any shadow of doubt: for instance, that civil society was renovated in every part by Christian institutions; that in the strength of that renewal the human race was lifted up to better things-nay, that it was brought back from death to life, and to so excellent a life that nothing more perfect had been known before, or will come to be known in the ages that have yet to be. - Pope Leo XIII

Patrician Citizen

Blog Entries

Your post is entirely unintelligible to me, the only part I can understand is "January".

When did I mention a specific time frame?

I'm so confused.

Of these facts there cannot be any shadow of doubt: for instance, that civil society was renovated in every part by Christian institutions; that in the strength of that renewal the human race was lifted up to better things-nay, that it was brought back from death to life, and to so excellent a life that nothing more perfect had been known before, or will come to be known in the ages that have yet to be. - Pope Leo XIII

Patrician Citizen

Blog Entries

I mean, it's called Scientology for a reason. It's based on Science*, baby.

*Note, no Science is actually contained in the product.

mishkin's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Septentrionalis View Post
    I am not going to tell you that you are hysterical, but when those events finally unfolded a few weeks after your suspicions, I think that the people around the world insisting that there was a coup attempt in the US are most likely unfamiliar with how states consolidate their power. To perform a credible coup attempt deserving of the name, there should be some kind of realistic plan on how to get enough of administration, law enforcement, and military to support you so intensely that they would risk their careers or lives for your cause. Temporarily occupying a building does nothing. The truth of the matter is that probably not a single US submarine commander would alter their course one degree because some horned shaman nutjob is going around without a shirt and telling them to.
    I didnt said what happened was a coup, I have referred to it as an assault. I asked before the assault happened if the Americans weren't afraid of a coup happening. And the same people would have accused me of hysteria if I had asked about the possibility of an assault as well. Minimize is tthe motto of the "conservatives" when it comes to anything to do with the far right
    Last edited by Lifthrasir; March 14, 2021 at 11:15 AM. Reason: For continuity

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

Quote Originally Posted by Derc View Post
    'Nancy Pelosi and BLM are using Islam to steal the election'.
    Who knows? Could be right.
    I would say the election is using Islam to steal Nancy Pelosi and the BLM.
    We are being manipulated brothers!

The Election is the mastermind evil. It's not the victim, it's the perpetrator!
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

Iskar's Avatar Insanity with Dignity
    took an arrow to the knee

Frankfurt, München, somtimes my beloved Rhineland

Now it all makes sense. I may be woolly these days due to closed hair dressers but I am no longer a sheeple now!
    "Non i titoli illustrano gli uomini, ma gli uomini i titoli." - Niccolo Machiavelli, Discorsi
    "Du musst die Sterne und den Mond enthaupten, und am besten auch den Zar. Die Gestirne werden sich behaupten, aber wahrscheinlich nicht der Zar." - Einstürzende Neubauten, Weil, Weil, Weil

On an eternal crusade for reason, logics, catholicism and chocolate. Mostly chocolate, though.

I can heartily recommend the Italian Wars mod by Aneirin.
    In exile, but still under the patronage of the impeccable Aikanár, alongside Aneirin. Humble patron of Cyclops, Frunk and Abdülmecid I.

I didnt said what happened was a coup, I have referred to it as an assault. I asked before the assault happened if the Americans weren't afraid of a coup happening.
    I did not mean to imply that you thought it was a coup, but I could have been clearer in writing. Many quite credible commentators well before the attack on Capitol were afraid of what is going to happen with the president saying that he is not going to honor the results of the election and all that. It is an unfair reaction to call people asking about a possible coup hysterical.

I didnt said what happened was a coup, I have referred to it as an assault. I asked before the assault happened if the Americans weren't afraid of a coup happening. And the same people would have accused me of hysteria if I had asked about the possibility of an assault as well. Minimize is tthe motto of the "conservatives" when it comes to anything to do with the far right
    Grossly exaggerate is the motto of the "liberals" when it comes to anything to do with the far-right.

Patrician Citizen

Blog Entries

Grossly exaggerate is the motto of the "liberals" when it comes to anything to do with the far-right.
    lol

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Consul Content Emeritus spy of the council Gaming Emeritus

Blog Entries

You dudes are mean, jfc, which makes me think that you are all part of a conspiracy to make me become crazy
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345