Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Bran Mac Born's LME Mod

Default Re: Bran Mac Born's LME Mod

Thank you very much

I would prefer the ki would do without melee entirely, the bai always send everything into hand-to-hand combat, whether with or without the mod, it's no longer fun

I have the same problem as Lucius, every single battle turns into a massacre. I was playing as the French and the campaign AI is very good, they build armies and actually provide a serious challenge, requiring planning and time. But the BATTLES were impossible to play, not in the sense of difficulty, but in the sense that they just weren't fun at all. All you have to do is set up your armies in a long line and wait for the enemy to send their thousands of troops upon you in melee, as you just shoot volleys at them and rout everybody in a matter of minutes. I have very very VERY rarely seen them actually opening fire or even forming a line, they just turn into a giant blob of headless chickens. I'd be very grateful if you'd fix it, it would be the best Napoleon experience in my opinion

I agree with you

Not sure if its the base mod or your sub mod but it seems like the A.I. is recruiting a huge amount of militia units, I just fought three french armies full of militia units

Bran Mac Born's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

ALL VERSIONS UPDATED: BETTER LINE FIRING AND LESS MELEE.

i have played darthmod with your submod for a long time but it made me want something new and switch to lme4 but i didn't like how slow the units were and this submod fixed everything for me, always helping, great job

Maybe you can make a variant so that the Ki only goes into hand-to-hand combat when the ammunition is empty? Because with me the ki still attacks me directly in close combat .. What difficulty should I play on to avoid it?

Napoleon BAI - YouTube

This is what the battles look like for me. I followed all the instructions

And maybe you can turn down the melee screaming or remove it? It makes the ears bleed

My compliments on the update Bran!

Is it possible to increase unit health? Just suffering to much casualities in combat, even in easy difficulty and fighting militia troops.

Would be very glad if you could provide such adjustment.

Apart from that mod is outstanding, well done. Cheers!

Patrician

The problem here is the firing animations is still fire by rank-it should be mass volley fire as it improves firing for the AI.

Can you make this for vanilla fire by rank mod please

Or you can do the mod for vanilla without fire at rank?

Hi Bran!

Is there still any chance of increasing unit health?

Patrician

Unit hit points?

Yes ! Like, in battle my troops are getting massive casualities, even on easy mode and fighting inferior enemy units. That is specially noticed when in melee combat, soldiers just die veeeeery rapidly like in 4 seconds half a regiment fall down LoL.
    Apart from that your submod is great well done once again

was trying to upload a video to exemplify it better, just had no luck with that... but the case is merely it, units just get massive casualties specially in melee... if theres any way to improve the units HP so that melee combat could last more time and troops still come out from it in formidable numbers that would be just great. In the current values , if a regiment ever engages in melee, it is it for them - they're wiped out and just cant be used anymore in the battle. Infantry can put up a firefight, but cavalry in the other hand... I pity them

Patrician

NEW LONGER BATTLES Less Casualties. POST ONE. Not save compatible. BY REQUEST.

B E A U T I F U L L ! ! ! ! Well done you lad , thanks a lot for that Bran... game is just fine tuned now imo and am looking foward to have my best total war experience so far as i love NTW. Thanks once more and congratulations in the overall submod, also looking foward to see what others think of the last update.. cheers