Thread: Absolutum DLC: Seven Years War

Icon14 Absolutum DLC: Seven Years War

The year is 1755, and a generation has passed since the reign of great leaders like Louis XIV, Peter the Great, Nader Shah and Aurangzeb. Despite the uneasy peace which brought conflicts to an end, war is no more than a heartbeat away.

For Europe is a continent divided. Its many kings are hungry for greater power, each with ambitions – and methods – of their own. Eleven stand above all others... will they rally to each other's allies? Or carve a legacy for themselves that will echo through the ages? There will be treaties. There will be war. There will be turns of fortune that become the stuff of legend, in a saga that charts the rise and fall of great empires, in the first truly global war.

The Seven Years War DLC Pack takes you 50 years into the campaign of EMPIRE: TOTAL WAR, and features the historical struggle between empires, enabling players to engage in the conflict as one of eleven factions involved. Introducing over 150 new historical characters and playable faction leaders, the campaign begins in 1755, but you can choose to continue well into the 18th century, with legendary heroes from Frederick the Great, James Wolfe, Marquis de Montcalm to Suvorov and many more!

• New campaign set 50 years into the ETW campaign
    • Eleven playable factions with substantially unique unit roster
    • Led by historical leaders and supported by unique generals & government ministers
    • Plus a new playable faction: pummel your foe as the steadfast Hessen
    • key public order, diplomacy and tech changes to reflect this unique conflict.

Playable factions:

Great Britain
    France
    Holy Roman Empire (Austria)
    Prussia
    Poland-Lithuania
    Russia
    Sweden
    Spain
    Hessen
    Hanover
    Saxony

More info can be found on Moddb

DOWNLOAD ABSOLUTUM DOMINIUM: SEVEN YEARS WAR
    Last edited by Sacrebleu!; February 05, 2022 at 05:33 AM.

Default Re: Absolutum DLC: Seven Years War

Would tighter formations be in a future update?

OMG The Seven Years War and in America they called it the "French and Indian War"!!!! The great James Wolfe, Montcalm i waited for ages for a mod like this for my favorite period of 18 century my second favorite period after Medieval Times!! Thanks a lot buddy this is just a treat the mod looking awesome Christ i did not have a clue you guys making this kind of a mod again oblige i hope it works awesome and now its time to isntall again ETW!!!����✌������

Jake Armitage's Avatar Artifex
    Patrician

nice

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Would tighter formations be in a future update?

Probably yes, but after I'm done working on other priorities.

Quote Originally Posted by Basil the Second View Post
    OMG The Seven Years War and in America they called it the "French and Indian War"!!!! The great James Wolfe, Montcalm i waited for ages for a mod like this for my favorite period of 18 century my second favorite period after Medieval Times!! Thanks a lot buddy this is just a treat the mod looking awesome Christ i did not have a clue you guys making this kind of a mod again oblige i hope it works awesome and now its time to isntall again ETW!!!����✌������
    You're welcome, enjoy the mod~ Beside Wolfe & Montcalm, there are also Gen Edward Braddock, George Washington and many more surprises!

The_Lord_Snow's Avatar Civis

Congrats on the release, Sacrebleu! Your mod is keeping Empire fresh; it's always great to see the game reach its potential thanks to modders like you. Keep it up!
    Lead (and only) Developer of the Succession Mod for Total War EMPIRE

Quote Originally Posted by The_Lord_Snow View Post
    Congrats on the release, Sacrebleu! Your mod is keeping Empire fresh; it's always great to see the game reach its potential thanks to modders like you. Keep it up!

Thanks and congrats to you too for Succession Mod. ETW is a good 18th century PC game

Prussian generals portraits

British generals portraits

French generals portraits + 1 unique gentleman (Rousseau)
    Last edited by Sacrebleu!; February 05, 2022 at 05:42 PM.

Holy Roman Empire generals

Alwyn's Avatar Frothy Goodness
    Content Director Patrician Citizen

That's a great set of historical characters!

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrebleu! View Post
    You're welcome, enjoy the mod~ Beside Wolfe & Montcalm, there are also Gen Edward Braddock, George Washington and many more surprises!
    Yeah mate i saw Braddock and i hope i will not have A Braddock's massacre!!!! lol About George Washington where you find him he is in America too i have not find him yet and (i know historicaly that he was in America of course and fought with the British and it was in Braddock's expedition and with his actions started the FaI war and stuff) so far but you have a dozen of historical charachters maybe i missed him again thanks a million for a beutiful DLC and for the main mod. Just to let you know it gave me a CTD and i hope i will not have other CTD too or its Random i really wanna play the French and Indian war and in Europe too!! Have a nice day guys and a beautiful week!!

Great news!

Mundus Bellicus - TWC - ModDB - Discord - Steam
    ~ Patronized by Gaius Baltar, son of the Great Family of imb39, of the House of Garbarsardar, of the Noble House of Wilpuri.

Check out my YouTube channel below for more Total War and RTS content!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpN...D0sUA4XWG9U_pw

Many thanks Zachman1201, new video looks great.