Thread: A new campaign.....

Default A new campaign.....

Having actually dusted off my 'special' PC and hoping that it carries on working (8 years and 1 month since I last played) - to use when it's either too hot or even perhaps too cold to play in the Study....

I will post and check in occasionally whilst I relearn how to play - and perhaps even have to ask a question or two myself - but it will be interesting to see who is still here.

It's v2.6+ I have (all the last big changes to the Building Tree and the best battles ever), but not the last round of new settlement maps.

Let's see - it's so much to remember.....
    "RTW/RS VH campaign difficulty is bugged out (CA bug that never got fixed) and thus easier than Hard so play on that instead" - apple

RSII 2.5/2.6 Tester and pesky irritant to the Team. Mucho praise for long suffering dvk'.

Default Re: A new campaign.....

Quick update...

Au571 and things are going well - except for one thing. Those pesky Carthaginians have a fleet that contains a 'silvered' armoured and experienced 'Decere' (iirc) - it doesn't matter what I throw at it (silver armoured Triremes in quantity) and whatever the battle predictions say - I get a 'Catastrophic Defeat' every time..... This is not something I recall - anyone have any similar experience(s)? We'll see if Quinqeremes help...

Other than that - oh it's just so wonderful compared to anything else... A real pleasure. Thanks once more, in absentia, to those that made this possible.
    "RTW/RS VH campaign difficulty is bugged out (CA bug that never got fixed) and thus easier than Hard so play on that instead" - apple

RSII 2.5/2.6 Tester and pesky irritant to the Team. Mucho praise for long suffering dvk'.

I think we're going to need some screenshots as proof... campaign map, army reviews, victory screenshots... you know the drill

Quote Originally Posted by Faradhym View Post
    I think we're going to need some screenshots as proof... campaign map, army reviews, victory screenshots... you know the drill
    What - to prove I'm actually playing??? You think I may have resurrected this sub-forum whilst living in a make believe fantasy world???

It might be possible, but tricky - given that I'm playing on a totally unlinked, standalone, PC that I daren't risk too much by continually dragging off screenies onto a thumb-drive...

There's so many pictures on this forum that is it really desired?

Meanwhile - Imperial (ne้ Marian) Reforms passed - and, as usual, can't keep Allies, they just so want to hate me!