Thread: FATW Remastered?

z3n's Avatar State of Mind
    took an arrow to the knee

Default FATW Remastered?

Any plans with respect to the new RTW remastered edition?
    The AI Workshop Creator
    Europa Barbaroum II AI/Game Mechanics Developer
    The Northern Crusades Lead Developer
    Classical Age Total War Retired Lead Developer
    Rome: Total Realism Animation Developer
    RTW Workshop Assistance MTW2 AI Tutorial & Assistance
    Broken Crescent Submod (M2TW)/IB VGR Submod (BI)/Animation (RTW/BI/ALX)/TATW PCP Submod (M2TW)/TATW DaC Submod (M2TW)/DeI Submod (TWR2)/SS6.4 Northern European UI Mod (M2TW)

isa0005's Avatar Campidoctor

Default Re: FATW Remastered?

Yes please!

webba84's Avatar Artifex

Like all those who still have a lot of love for the clunky, buggy, barely functioning classic that is Rome Total War, we're eagerly hoovering up every piece of information about the remaster that we can find.

Beyond that we have no plans at this point.

Hey there, any updates on this?
    Rome total war Remastered recently got a patch that supposedly makes it much more modable, with things like hardcoded limits being removed and features from Medieval 2 total war being added in, like visual armour upgrades.

Quote Originally Posted by peikern View Post
    Hey there, any updates on this?
    Rome total war Remastered recently got a patch that supposedly makes it much more modable, with things like hardcoded limits being removed and features from Medieval 2 total war being added in, like visual armour upgrades.
    The remaining official team members are busy working on Wainriders, so they probably won't be porting it to RTW Remastered for the next few weeks/months, if ever. But this being a mod, anyone can try to start a porting project or lend a hand. In fact, I think that would be the most likely scenario in which a port could happen - a large enough number of fans coming together to attempt it. The last time we tried, we didn't have enough experienced modders, particularly 2d and 3d artists, to get the project going, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by athanaric View Post
    The remaining official team members are busy working on Wainriders, so they probably won't be porting it to RTW Remastered for the next few weeks/months, if ever. But this being a mod, anyone can try to start a porting project or lend a hand. In fact, I think that would be the most likely scenario in which a port could happen - a large enough number of fans coming together to attempt it. The last time we tried, we didn't have enough experienced modders, particularly 2d and 3d artists, to get the project going, unfortunately.
    Yea okay, I see. Thanks for relying! I'd like to help, as porting that would be awesome. But I don't have the experience, or time to learn modding, to be of any help for that I'm afraid. :/ Hope someone will find the time to do it.

Marku's Avatar Domesticus

Fingers crossed a dedicated fan will port it over to Remaster!

"It's not always possible to do what we want to do, but it's important to believe in something before you actually do it"

i will happily taste it
    Sklep z minimalistycznymi ubraniami oversize dla dzieci z lnu i bawełny organicznej.
    Lniane ubrania dla dzieci w akeforkids.pl