Thread: RSIII - Realistic Roman Save Files - Help need uploading saves

Default RSIII - Realistic Roman Save Files - Help need uploading saves

RSIII - Realistic Roman Save Files - Help needed* uploading saves (Can't edit the title of the thread)

Hi guys,

Been banging out RSIII with my awful old pc and spare time from unemployment.

I've got four saves I'd like to upload for anyone to play, there prepped to pop the reforms after ending your turn (I think), might have to process_cq or add_population somewhere though.

1. Pre-Marian

2. Post-Marian

3. Pre-Numbered Legions

4. Post-Numbered Legions

I can go into detail on the situations if anyone is interested. I'd managed to go down quite a historical route abusing force diplomacy although Scipio did gain his cognomen without any cheating. Shame it became Publius Africanus not Scipio Africanus. (I could be wrong too)

I tried adding the save files as attachments to this post but the file was invalid, if anyone's interested let me know how I can fix that.

I haven't modified any files following this install guide; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNOhyGx2NhQ . (In short terms - Download Rome Gold and Alexander then merge them, recommend the video, you can tell he wasn't too sure it would work when the battle loads but it loads and he's an happy fella)

Cheers!

EDIT : 1 TURN ROMAN CAMPAIGN
    Last edited by Mullen18; August 30, 2021 at 06:13 PM. Reason: Forgot key info

Default Re: RSIII - Realistic Roman Save Files - Help need uploading saves

You can zip the saves via 7 z or Win, then upload them at Fileupload and link them here.

Do you still have the save?

Default Re: RSIII - Realistic Roman Save Files - Help need uploading saves

Hello

Check out my campaign saves.Im currently starting Mithridatic War.
    Playing rome 0-turn With 4-ty script.
    To play extract it to rome total war/play_rome/saves.
    Attached Files Attached Files