Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Recent Downtime (7th/8th September)

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

Default Re: Recent Downtime (7th/8th September)

All day today i wasloged in TWC but for 2 hours it was the ONLY internet address my Mozilla could not connect. I run a test in the site that connects with servers and it was saying that server was up and responding.
    Could be a "Greek " Internet proble? Because I loged in Facebook and i could not load the TWC Facebook page either.
    1st time it happens that strange issue.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Dismounted Feudal Knight's Avatar my horse for a unicode
    Content Director Citizen

Blog Entries

There is no logical reason for TWC's Facebook page to not load if the rest of Facebook does not load since TWC has no effect on Facebook's content delivery. Can believe, but can't corroborate any issues that may have happened with the TWC server itself. The chance is always there that something had a hiccup on your connection or somewhere between TWC and your ISP. Such temporary issues can have many causes between many points no matter the website.
    With great power, comes great chonky dragons to feed enemies of the state. --Targaryens?
    Spoiler for wait what dragons?

AnthoniusII's Avatar Μέγαc Δομέστικοc

That should be it. My IP should have temporary issues with TWC but it looked real strange. I could load all stored pages (over 200) but not TWC , I activated that page that opo up a message that the page has responce from TWC server. So I turned to FACEBOOK to leave a message of the strange issue. The TWC Facebook page did not load!!! I cleared up my searching history , my cashe and cookies m I runed CC Cleaner but I had to wait an other half hour and ONLY when i resterted my PC i could contact TWC AGAIN .Today the TWC Facebook page loads smoothly. That happened to me for the 1st time.
    TGC in order to continue its development seak one or more desicated scripters to put our campaign scripts mess to an order plus to create new events and create the finall missing factions recruitment system. In return TGC will give permision to those that will help to use its material stepe by step. The result will be a fully released TGC plus many mods that will benefit TGC's material.
    Despite the mod is dead does not mean that anyone can use its material
    read this to avoid misunderstandings.

IWTE tool master and world txt one like this, needed inorder to release TGC 1.0 official to help TWC to survive.
    Adding MARKA HORSES in your mod and create new varietions of them. Tutorial RESTORED.

Søren's Avatar ܁
    Patrician Citizen Magistrate spy of the council

I've never seen Mark Zuckerberg and GED in the same room together, come to think of it.

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Consul Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12