Thread: Campus Quadi

Default Campus Quadi

I am playing the Saxons on a Vanilla version of RTW/BI with the latest patches(no mods).I have taken the aforementioned population center and currently have a leader and some troops there having put the populace to the sword.(this is where i may get some stick)its a bit bashed up so i tried the process_cq Campus_Quadi cheat and lo and behold!! No settlement found!!!I have tried many permutations of the spelling all to no avail!Have i uncovered another glitch or what????Any ideas most welcome.
    Push to test... Release to detonate.

Gaius Baltar's Avatar Old gods die hard
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Campus Quadi

It seems that several of the named cities for BI are not recognized by the normal cheat commands. "process_cq, or process_rq". It may be a matter of spelling, and having the right upper or lowercase letters for the city name.

​​
    Pillaging and Plundering since 2006

The House of Baltar

Neither is this the dawn from the east, nor is a dragon flying above, nor are the gables of this hall aflame. Nay, mortal enemies approach in ready armour. Ravens are calling, wolves are howling, spear clashes and shield answers

Lusted's Avatar Look to the stars

campus_quaddi may not be the internal spelling of the region.
    Creator of:
    Lands to Conquer Gold for Medieval II: Kingdoms
    Terrae Expugnandae Gold Open Beta for RTW 1.5
    Proud ex-Moderator and ex-Administrator of TWC from Jan 06 to June 07
    Awarded the Rank of Opifex for outstanding contributions to the TW mod community.
    Awarded the Rank of Divus for oustanding work during my times as Administrator.

technishn08's Avatar Decanus

process_rq
    that cheat never worked worked for me... it just siad it didnt recognize the command.
    Is it not worthy of tears that, when the number of worlds is infinite, we have not yet become lords of a single one?-Alexander the Great

it works!!!
    process_cq Campus_Quaddi

Hurrah!
    Push to test... Release to detonate.

had the same problem, was about to ask the same exact question, read this thread and got it solved.

Thanks mates!!!

BTW, why won't that process_rq work??

Shadow_Imperator's Avatar Italo/Aussie hayseed

Sometimes check the regions_and_settlement_names in Data/text, sometimes, the names are not as they appear. Just as Lusted suggested.
    "We are unable to choose the circumstances of our creation, and few of us choose our demise.
    However, as intelligent creatures of freewill, we are gifted, privileged, and so very fortunate; that we are able to choose the manner, in which we choose live". - Me

(If you like my quote or agree with it, you are welcome to add it to your own sig!).
    Under the patronage of Bulgaroctonos - PROTECTOR of the FAITH

Quote Originally Posted by andym View Post
    it works!!!
    process_cq Campus_Quaddi

Hurrah!
    Thanks for that!!!
    Ordoprinceps
    Semper Ferox