Thread: Elon Musk and Zuckerberg - cage fight. (PS. actual challenges laid by the Billionaires)

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

Default Elon Musk and Zuckerberg - cage fight. (PS. actual challenges laid by the Billionaires)

Here is the story from BBC !!!!

The two most influential social media billionaires, both in the top 10 richest people, had the following discussion (from the article):

- Musk posted a message on his social media platform Twitter that he was "up for a cage fight" with Mr Zuckerberg.
    - Zuckerberg posted a screenshot of Mr Musk's tweet with the caption "send me location".
    - Musk then replied to Mr Zuckerberg's response with: "Vegas Octagon."

I honestly believe Musk is joking.
    But whatever the case, the clear winner is obviously... Vegas Octagon. If you have money, invest in that. Millions of people, several millions actually, have now heard of that place.
    And it is now kinda acceptable to call your business rival for a cage fight there.

Who else would you like to see fighting? I would go for MTG versus Boebert. The winner fights AOC. No guns allowed, mrs Boebert!
    Last edited by alhoon; June 23, 2023 at 05:18 AM.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Consul Content Emeritus spy of the council

Blog Entries

Default Re: Elon Musk and Zuckerberg - cage fight. (PS. actual challenges laid by the Billionaires)

I'm only interested in mud fight, Meloni vs Schlein
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

irontaino's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    Citizen

Default Re: Elon Musk and Zuckerberg - cage fight. (PS. actual challenges laid by the Billionaires)

Quote Originally Posted by irontaino View Post
    The Alien vs Predator reboot that we didn't know we needed has been teased:

It's probably said in jest, but still a funny idea.
    Fact:Apples taste good, and you can throw them at people if you're being attacked
    Under the patronage of big daddy Elfdude

A.B.A.P.

Ukiah's Avatar Decanus

I hear the Zuck will wipe the floor with him, being younger and extensively training actual martial arts.

Terminator versus Jabba the Hutt.
    Eats, shoots, and leaves.

Ukiah's Avatar Decanus

I never saw Musk in a situation in which he had to move quickly. I don't know his fighting capabilities. Zuck seems to have the advantage, unless Musk uses Neuralink technology to make himself into a black belt.

Akar's Avatar Faustian Bargain Maker
    Patrician Citizen

a 7/11 parking lot with Patron and LaCroix
    Blog Entries

i'll fight them both whatever i dont care

Check out the TWC D&D game!
    Message me on Discord (.akar.) for an invite to the Thema Devia Discord
    Daughter, Heir, and Wartime Consigliere of King Athelstan

Sir Adrian's Avatar the Imperishable

Zuck will just use his acid spit and invisibility power and end the fight with a fatality.
    Under the patronage of Pie the Inkster Click here to find a hidden gem on the forum!

Roma_Victrix's Avatar Call me Ishmael

Indeed. Zuck will just open up his massive reptilian jaws and swallow the ever cocky Elon whole, thus ruining the pay-per-view nature of the fight and disappointing viewers with a quick fight, or rather actually just a quick feeding (the sort that Zuck practices daily with victims chained up in his basement).

irontaino's Avatar Protector Domesticus
    Citizen

A video was made simulating how the fight would go down
    Fact:Apples taste good, and you can throw them at people if you're being attacked
    Under the patronage of big daddy Elfdude

A.B.A.P.

Kyriakos's Avatar Praeses

I read Zuck actually knows some martial art.
    Musk better not fight, or he will be the plumpest punching bag ever
    Λέων μεν ὄνυξι κρατεῖ, κέρασι δε βούς, ἄνθρωπος δε νῷι
    "While the lion prevails with its claws, and the ox through its horns, man does by his thinking"
    Anaxagoras of Klazomenae, 5th century BC