Thread: Issue adding 2 new units into EDU

Default Issue adding 2 new units into EDU

Hello,

I am extremelly frustrated and a bit out of energy, because I've spent like 8 hours to try to fix this (and this is only part of many more hours put to try to put together what I wanted).

I put together two new models
    Dale pikemen
    and
    Dale crossbowmen

Salvaging already existing models and putting them together.

I did a lot of tests with the models and everything seems to work.
    When I add the Dale crossbowmen into the EDU it works (the game launch, the unit works).
    When I add the Dale pikemen into the EDU it also works (same).
    But when I add both of them into EDU, the game cannot be launched.
    If I remove one or the other, again, the game launches, and the unit works. If I add again one or the other, the game fails to launch.

I have exhausted every theory that crossed my mind, and I am really out of clue.
    Does anybody know what it could be?

edit: also, both of those new entries are completely new, there is no Dale_pikemen and Dale_crossbowmen in any form or shape in the mod I'm trying to add them to.
    I actually fixed it.
    I decided to pause this thing and to work on something else in the meantime, and I noticed in the file I was working that there were some old edits of mine.
    So basically, I wasn't working on vanilla files but on something which was already modified.
    I replaced with vanilla, added again pike and crossbow and now is fully working.
    Last edited by Sloul; December 15, 2023 at 05:32 PM.

Default Re: Issue adding 2 new units into EDU

Glad to hear things are working for you.