Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Barcid Revenge Submod - Updates for the next patch

Default Re: Barcid Revenge Submod - Updates for the next patch

Guys, I had a lot of fun with this submod of my creation. It added new units, buildings, traits, ancillaries, a scripted First Punic War with an invasion of Africa by the Romans, and after, a Mercenary Revolt + lots of historical characters.
    However, I haven't played EBII for two years now, and I must recognize that the project will be abandoned.
    The good news is that all my work on traits and ancillaries has been put into the RTR: Imperium Surrectum, a mod for Rome Remastered. The buildings will also be added eventually, as well as other stuff. It was great working on this project of passion, but life has to move on. See you around on RIS discord

This is sad news, I was going to ask you after my own hiatus, what your future plans were. Best of luck to you.

Quote Originally Posted by MIKE GOLF View Post
    This is sad news, I was going to ask you after my own hiatus, what your future plans were. Best of luck to you.
    It's been a fun ride, so don't worry.
    On my last Carthaginian campaign, I played it with all my events and scripts implemented. Battled against Rome with Hannibal Barca and his brothers, conquered Iberia, Italy, Greece, Egypt and other regions and finished when the Seleucids started a war with me.
    By that time, Hannibal son was already quite old and with a proud career. Can't complain. Now it's time to move to RIS

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345