Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 30557071727374757677787980
Results 1,581 to 1,583 of 1583

Thread: The Chat Thread (rules included in the opening post)

mishkin's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Blog Entries

Default Re: The Chat Thread (rules included in the opening post)

I remember when I first heard about 9/11, two colleagues were talking about what was happening, I thought they were talking about a movie. Likewise, if they had told us about something like the pandemic in 2020 we would have thought it was a movie script. Edit: which leads me to get scared about what the future may hold and be glad that I don't have children, seriously.
    Last edited by mishkin; April 24, 2024 at 10:16 AM.

Flinn's Avatar His Dudeness of TWC
    Patrician Citizen Consul Content Emeritus spy of the council Gaming Emeritus

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mishkin View Post
    I remember when I first heard about 9/11, two colleagues were talking about what was happening, I thought they were talking about a movie. Likewise, if they had told us about something like the pandemic in 2020 we would have thought it was a movie script. Edit: which leads me to get scared about what the future may hold and be glad that I don't have children, seriously.
    If you have children, you are not going to suffer alone. Not bad as a deal, I would say
    Under the patronage of Finlander, patron of Lugotorix & Lifthrasir & joerock22 & Socrates1984 & Kilo11 & Vladyvid & Dick Cheney & phazer & Jake Armitage & webba 84 of the Imperial House of Hader

mishkin's Avatar Dux Limitis
    Blog Entries

I'm proud that I didn't saw it that way