Thread: Cheating problems

Default Cheating problems

Hey everyone. I haven't used the cheats before but fancied having a mess around. Only problems are that:

1 - .worksundays. is fine until i start getting to units such as crossbowmen, longbowmen, chivalricmen at arms etc. which do not appear on the training page. Im not too sure how to eleviate the problem.

2 - .badgerbunny. works, but I cannot train ANY of the units (bar the ones I have the buildings for). Any ideas?

Thanks everyone

Ed

[posts merged]

anyone else had this problem?
    Last edited by Prince_of_Macedon; July 06, 2008 at 10:34 AM. Reason: back-to-back posting by the same user

Scarecrow's Avatar Ducenarius

Default Re: Cheating problems

no, were do u type cheats though?
    Legate to the Legio I Latina
    Grand Master of the Order of New Templar's

Wow excuse my extremely late reply. Was just google searching my name and came across this again (sad or what). I just load a game and type the cheats in on the main screen (map of europe)...?

[posts merged]

sorry to bug again but did anyone have any ideas?
    Last edited by Prince_of_Macedon; July 06, 2008 at 10:34 AM. Reason: back-to-back posting by the same user

Leonidas The Lion's Avatar Until we win! Or die.
    Content Emeritus

Default Re: Cheating problems

for badgerbunny cheat you can only train units you have the facilities for unfortunately as for worksundays I'm not sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jom View Post
    When using the stick and carrot approach, remember that what you have to do is shove the carrot up their arse and then beat them with the stick.
    Check out my YouTube Channel here
    Under The Patronage Of jimkatalanos
    Patron Of
    Murfios,
    Bolkonsky and DekuTrash