Thread: Europa Barbarorum May Preview!

Default Europa Barbarorum May Preview!

EB May Preview

We have a big new preview for you today! This one has it all, with lots of new units, elephants, cavalry, you name it. It's got new buildings, new game features, new traits. There are plenty more where these came from, but it's time we released some more of these to the public now, so we hope you enjoy them!
    TWC Divus

in patronicvm svb Garbarsardar patronvm celcvm qvo,Professor420et Amroth et Jones King
    Publius says: oh please, i love talk about trans-special mating. sends a gentle tickle down the back of my spine
    MarcusCorneliusMarcellus says: i sucked at exams, but was considered the best lawyer in the class, because I could always find the hole
    Evariste says: I have huge, feminine breasts and I love them

Musashi's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: Europa Barbarorum May Preview!

I mean no disrespect for EB that is just a great mod but I have to wonder aut loud why a mod preview gets a news on the front page while Roma surrectum has just launched awesome patch 10 and it's not even mentioned anyway.

Again. Awesome work from EB team again in this preview.
    Even if a thousand people believe in a lie, it's still a lie.
    Oh. If you don't understand my english then I'm sorry. I'm just bad at it. Now playing:

imb39's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    Patrician Citizen spy of the council

Quote Originally Posted by Musashi View Post
    I mean no disrespect for EB that is just a great mod but I have to wonder aut loud why a mod preview gets a news on the front page while Roma surrectum has just launched awesome patch 10 and it's not even mentioned anyway.

Again. Awesome work from EB team again in this preview.
    Mods need to ask for it, in effect. Everything I have put up has been initiated, at least, by someone PMing me (save the odd announcement). Now I ask those to create the notice they want up on the front page so it appears as they wish. I make the odd change sometimes (for example I asked the RTWiadochi people to create thumbnails (the images took up far too much space) and they then sent it to me. I fiddled with it a little to create what you see, but not too much.

Anyway, the long ramblings point to the fact that they need to send us something to put up. It's not for us to put it up (we might get the timings wrong or post a wrong link).

Musashi's Avatar Semisalis

Oh, okay. My bad. This is offtopic anyway.
    Even if a thousand people believe in a lie, it's still a lie.
    Oh. If you don't understand my english then I'm sorry. I'm just bad at it. Now playing:

We have had previews not have an announcement also, but it was because we didn't make them up ourselves and ask for them. And yes, we definitely had to follow the posted rules and ask for this one. You'll note there are two other preview announcements, a whole lot larger than the EB one here, on the front page also currently.

Our is too big
    But i told already imb to make it smaller but its too late already...

Busy!!!