Thread: Arthurian Total War: That Raven Feeders ; Preview

Default Arthurian Total War: That Raven Feeders ; Preview

Arthurian TW is about to release the latest iteration for their acclaimed mod, the Raven Feeders!
    This release is more than an update, but a major work of improvement and replacement for the original 2006 release.
    Included, you will find many new features:

• All four cultures will share 20 new units.
    • Many of the older units have had makeovers, including new skins, models and artwork.
    • A new recruitment format: an area of recruitment system associated with cultures, which changes over time as cultures change due to migration and conquest conquest.
    • More fabulous 2d artwork, including improved user interfaces and campaign map work.
    • Four historical battles!

As you can see, the Arthurian Total War team has lots in store for us, so head on over to their forums and check out the latest discussions and updates!
    Last edited by gigagaia; May 18, 2007 at 10:54 PM.
    TWC Divus

in patronicvm svb Garbarsardar patronvm celcvm qvo,Professor420et Amroth et Jones King
    Publius says: oh please, i love talk about trans-special mating. sends a gentle tickle down the back of my spine
    MarcusCorneliusMarcellus says: i sucked at exams, but was considered the best lawyer in the class, because I could always find the hole
    Evariste says: I have huge, feminine breasts and I love them

Default Re: Arthurian Total War: That Raven Feeders ; Preview

Very promising - go Arthurian go!

Gaius Baltar's Avatar Old gods die hard
    Blog Entries

Solid work. Making room on my new 7200rpm hardrive now as we speak. Taking a week off from work, breaking up with my girlfriend, and living on Domino's pizza (they have water too). Whats better then that!

​​
    Pillaging and Plundering since 2006

The House of Baltar

Neither is this the dawn from the east, nor is a dragon flying above, nor are the gables of this hall aflame. Nay, mortal enemies approach in ready armour. Ravens are calling, wolves are howling, spear clashes and shield answers

The Good's Avatar the Bad and the Ugly

Wow, what a nice update! I really like the new unit skins, as well as the old ones!

I congratulate the Arthurian: Total War team, people, what are you waiting for? Give this mod a try sometime!

Looking good

Busy!!!

Man, I wish I'd have time to play this!

Just to make a small clarification: There are actually more then 20 new units, and around 20 historical battles, I just mention 4 in the preview.

Thanks a lot everyone, especially Publius who did that super-cool banner up there.

Antagonist
    "is ait an mac an saol"

"If you grow tired of how you live, then follow me, and we will show you a different way."

Arthurian: Total War
    Wrath of the Norsemen
    Viking Invasion II

DaVinci's Avatar TW Modder 2005-2016
    Patrician Artifex

The plastic poisoned and d(r)ying surface of planet Earth in before Armageddon

I played ATW, last version, and it's anyway a great mod, no question.

What i miss though is "the announcement" of a modfolder version. I personally don't install anymore other mods than that (as i view it as the state of the art for mod installation). Hope to see soon a ATW modfolder version.
    #Anthropocene #not just Global Warming but Global Disaster, NASA #Deforestation #Plastic Emission #The Blob #Uninhabitable Earth #Savest Place On Earth #AMOC #ICAN #MIT study "Falsehoods Win" #Engineers of Chaos
    #"there can be no doubt about it: the enemy stands on the Right!" 1922, by Joseph Wirth.
    Rightwingers, like in the past the epitome of incompetence, except for evilness where they own the mastership.
    Iirc., already 2013 i spoke of "Renaissance of Fascism", it was accurate.
    #"Humanity is in ‘final exam’ as to whether or not it qualifies for continuance in universe." Buckminster Fuller
    Any chance for this exam? Very low, the established Anthropocentrism destroys the basis of existence.
    #My Modding #The Witcher 3: Lore Friendly Tweaks (LFT)
    #End, A diary of the Third World War (A.-A. Guha, 1983) - now, it started on 24th February 2022.