Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Female Circumsision

NaptownKnight's Avatar Praeses

Default Re: Female Circumsision

Actually I heard it was the other way around, all the foreighn girls want the big American ****. Supposedly Euro's can't hang

-Conan the Barbarian-'s Avatar Vicarius

Quote Originally Posted by kev-o View Post
    The removal of the foreskin decreases the risk of getting diseases and the penis is easier to clean.
    Only a retard would not be able to easily clean their penis with their foreskin intact.

What the hell happened to America where it has become the norm to be circumcised? When did doctors start asking parents whether they wanted their son to have a piece of their dick sliced off right after birth? This is a relatively recent phenomenon too.

warning : language and nudity.
    + Google Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then Google Video is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    It has been surmised, that perhaps, my lord had become like a wild animal that had been kept too long. Perhaps, but whatever... freedom... so long an unremembered dream, was his.
    The children of Doom...Doom's children. They told my lord the way to the mountain of power. They told him to throw down his sword and return to the earth...HA!! time enough for the earth in the grave.

If there's anything that will solve debate on these forums it is Penn and Teller.

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lusted View Post
    So uncircumcised men are more likely to get a begin condition that doesn't affect the persons health. How does that show that male circumcision is better?
    Approx. 50% higher risk of HPV, most common STD in the world
    30% for Herpes
    increase for all others but I don't know the numbers.

And pearly penile papules, though benign, still suck. Would you like a benign pus filled lesion on your penis?
    Last edited by enoch; July 18, 2007 at 01:38 PM.

Lusted's Avatar Look to the stars

Approx. 50% higher risk of HPV, most common STD in the world
    30% for Herpes
    increase for all others but I don't know the numbers.
    Are those figures just for America, cause i'd be interested in seeing the figures for a country like the UK where things are reversed eg. most men uncircumsised.

And pearly penile papules, though benign, still suck. Would you like a benign pus filled lesion on your penis?
    Erm, do you even know what they look like? They're not that big. I've not had themselves but have seen pics of it.
    Creator of:
    Lands to Conquer Gold for Medieval II: Kingdoms
    Terrae Expugnandae Gold Open Beta for RTW 1.5
    Proud ex-Moderator and ex-Administrator of TWC from Jan 06 to June 07
    Awarded the Rank of Opifex for outstanding contributions to the TW mod community.
    Awarded the Rank of Divus for oustanding work during my times as Administrator.

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lusted View Post
    Are those figures just for America, cause i'd be interested in seeing the figures for a country like the UK where things are reversed eg. most men uncircumsised.
    These stats apply to Europe and the States and that is as far as I will go with that. Probably throw in Australia. I personally prefer the easy life so am glad I am circumsized (less maintence), and I and studies have found, even in Europe, that females prefer circumsized penis, particularly when discussing M to C resuscitation. There was even a Sex and the City episode where the lack of circumsition was a plotline.

The better question would be, assuming you are circumsized in a Western (US quality) hospital, where there is virtually no risk, and considering there are many what can only be described as negatives for the UC, why not be circumsized, assuming one can afford it?

Erm, do you even know what they look like? They're not that big. I've not had themselves but have seen pics of it.
    Would you like small benign pus filled lesions on your penis?

Lusted's Avatar Look to the stars

The better question would be, assuming you are circumsized in a Western (US quality) hospital, where there is virtually no risk, and considering there are many what can only be described as negatives for the UC, why not be circumsized, assuming one can afford it?
    I like my foreskin.

Would you like small benign pus filled lesions on your penis?
    No, but if they're small and benign i could live with it.
    Creator of:
    Lands to Conquer Gold for Medieval II: Kingdoms
    Terrae Expugnandae Gold Open Beta for RTW 1.5
    Proud ex-Moderator and ex-Administrator of TWC from Jan 06 to June 07
    Awarded the Rank of Opifex for outstanding contributions to the TW mod community.
    Awarded the Rank of Divus for oustanding work during my times as Administrator.

Indefinitely Banned

And I like my tailored knob.

To each their own, unless you are a freak, in which case, please leave.

Quote Originally Posted by enoch View Post
    And I like my tailored knob.

To each their own, unless you are a freak, in which case, please leave.
    I too rather like mine the way it is, without extra skin... I just think it would be freaky to have extra skin there... like watching the little mouth come out of the big mouth when you're watching Alien... ewww....

Join me at dinooftheweek.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by -BulletproofTurban- View Post
    in female circumcision, they cut off functioning organs. In male circumcision, they cut off a little flap of skin which really doesnt affect that much.
    Oh you mean all those nerve endings?

People are idiotic, and i could care less if "Sex in the city" had an episode where they jump at the circumcised cock.

I hate this attitude about cleaning your dick, it's not like you have to use gravel and mud. Besides if you would rather have a part of your dick cut off because of maintenance, then you should have been born with a pussy.

I'm circumcised and damn it i think having a part of me sliced off is mayhem!

*goes to sue hospital that used my foreskin for skin graphing*

kev-o's Avatar Primicerius

Quote Originally Posted by kaleus Khron View Post
    Oh you mean all those nerve endings?

People are idiotic, and i could care less if "Sex in the city" had an episode where they jump at the circumcised cock.

I hate this attitude about cleaning your dick, it's not like you have to use gravel and mud. Besides if you would rather have a part of your dick cut off because of maintenance, then you should have been born with a pussy.

I'm circumcised and damn it i think having a part of me sliced off is mayhem!

*goes to sue hospital that used my foreskin for skin graphing*

Just grab ahold of the skin around your dick and pull it down. Skin stretches ya know.

Indefinitely Banned

Lets put it in perspective.

You live in a world where people only have long or short hair.

Long haired guys are more prone to STD's and other medical problems, have to constantly maintain their hair or it gets infected/dirty and thus possibly avoided by women, are statistically known to be less attractive to women, can experience unnecessary pain due to their hair tightening on occasion, and are generally viewed as being aesthetically less pleasing.

Short haired guys have to have their hair trimmed once, likely at a time when they are being poked and prodded with various other things they don't remember. From then on it is all advantage and zero maintenance.

For some this might be a hard choice, for me, not so much.

I think true female circumcision is perfectly fine. The removal of the enitre clitoris is not true female circumcision, it is the equivalent to chopping off the head of the penis. True female circumcision is just the removal of the clitoral hood which is basically the equivalent to foreskin in males.

And as for male circumcision, that is perfectly fine. The disease argument in my mind is bs, we should just accept that male circumcision is a purely cosmetic operation for most individuals. And theres no problem with that, woman prefer a circumcised penis to a natural one. This is my opinion but I think it has to do with the fact that a circumcised penis always looks like a male in an aroused state. Not to mention that it is cleaner and gives a man a more masculine clean cut look.
    Last edited by no0; July 18, 2007 at 05:59 PM.

Uncircumsized penises tend to remind me of droopy windsocks when slack. Always funny. In the end, like no0 says, it's a cosmetic approach to your genitals, no different (though far less weird and perverse) than putting small beads underneath the skin of your penis, among other things.

Gwendylyn's Avatar Citizen

Cause there's the ever so slim chance of having the kid die or his genitals mutilated beyond the point of function. ANY chance is too high for an unnecessary operation.

If someone wants to have lower risk for STDs or a more appealing penis for the apparently large American female population, use a condom or wait til you're 18 and have the operation done by your own volition.

Quote Originally Posted by kev-o View Post
    The removal of the foreskin decreases the risk of getting diseases and the penis is easier to clean.
    Sometimes after circumcision, the skin around the penis can grow tight and can tear during intercourse or :wub:. That equals blood, and blood is what the diseases drive around town in.

This is all, of course dependent on how good the doctor is at scalpsmenship. My brother has told me that he has a "zig zag" scar from his infant circumcision.

Quote Originally Posted by enoch
    Would you like a benign pus filled lesion on your penis?
    There's a joke about somebody's Mom in there somewhere, but I'm not gonna touch it.

As to the topic and video: plenty of women are dying to get good, hard, cut, American dick around the world, and they seem to enjoy the fact that it doesn't have that unsightly foreskin on it. Any male children I have (God willing) will be "horribly and brutally mutilated" as my forefathers and I were. I don't even mind it being only a cultural thing, TBH, as I love being an American.

BTW, did the "regrowing foreskin/sensitivity thing seem like BS to anyone else? AFAIK you can't regrow nerve tissue. These guys claim an extra 10,000 nerve cells are in the foreskin. Foreskin is cut off=no more nerves there. They regrow the skin and claim increased sensation. Where are the extra nerves? Answer: it's a placebo. So you expect the result you end up with. Wow, sounds like putting the cart before the horse now doesn't it?

BTW, all the slutty girls I've been with say cut is better. If your slutty girls disagree, send them my way for some schooling.
    Patronized by happyho in the Legion of Rahl
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugene Debs
    The Republican and Democratic parties, or, to be more exact, the Republican-Democratic party, represent the capitalist class in the class struggle. They are the political wings of the capitalist system and such differences as arise between them relate to spoils and not to principles.

Quote Originally Posted by kaleus Khron View Post
    Sometimes after circumcision, the skin around the penis can grow tight and can tear during intercourse or :wub:. That equals blood, and blood is what the diseases drive around town in.

This is all, of course dependent on how good the doctor is at scalpsmenship. My brother has told me that he has a "zig zag" scar from his infant circumcision.
    That doctor was doing the circumcision free hand then, most doctors will use a clamp which gives a perfectly round circle like scar. The doctor who circumcised me used one of those clamps and I love the way my scar turned out. You can choose if you would like a prominent scar or a hardly visible one, personally I think having the prominent scar looks better as it shows a clear separation between your shaft and head.
    Last edited by no0; July 18, 2007 at 10:00 PM.

Indefinitely Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rhinosaur View Post
    BTW, all the slutty girls I've been with say cut is better. If your slutty girls disagree, send them my way for some schooling.
    There is simply not enough reputation in the world for you Rhino, I envy far too often for my liking.

@Gwen - to each their own then, and you stand a better chance of dying from using cold medicine then you stand a chance of having a botched circumcision in a legit hospital.

Gwendylyn's Avatar Citizen

@Gwen - to each their own then, and you stand a better chance of dying from using cold medicine then you stand a chance of having a botched circumcision in a legit hospital.

No reason to multiply the chances then, eh?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast