Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: EB July Map and Features Preview

Default Re: EB July Map and Features Preview

i've always wanted to play e.b., but being computer illiterate i've never been able to make it work. so i was hoping you guys could make it install itself like a lot of the medievil total war mods. you know, for us folks whose knowledge of computers ends at the on/off switch.

Great work once again EB team, you guys never cease to amaze me. -Leon

Indefinitely Banned

Wow. You guys are really just amazing!

MarcusAureliusAntoninus's Avatar Domesticus
    Citizen

Quote Originally Posted by lawbreaker View Post
    i've always wanted to play e.b., but being computer illiterate i've never been able to make it work. so i was hoping you guys could make it install itself like a lot of the medievil total war mods. you know, for us folks whose knowledge of computers ends at the on/off switch.
    If you want, you can follow this guide:
    http://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=80270

It isn't really that hard, the only thing you need to remember is to install it to the same directory as you installed RTW. It can't be automatic, because different versions of RTW install to different directories.

KALI's Avatar Senator

Some great enhancements in there..... I'm eagerly anticipating the next release. Great work.
    I came, I saw, I went away again.

Indefinitely Banned

so rad - immersion for the soul

Congratulations, EB. It always amazes me how you manage to tweak the game engine in order to get superb results. Parthia is going to be a great faction to play for sure.

Civis

Wow, I'm totally stunned. Love you guys
    This might not be the Real Tordis_Umulius, the profile might be hacked, at least there is showing up a bunch of nonsense in certain parts of this Forum. I DO NOT POST IN DISCUSSION AND DEBATE.

Titus's Avatar Ordinarius

Looks great has always!

Zaknafien's Avatar Tiro
    Somewhere inside the Military-Industrial Complex

Thanks for all the great comments guys, I think I can speak for the team as a whole, it really makes this labor of love worth it

Rome Total Realism VII Roman Faction Historical Advisor

It is foolish to incur danger for small results; He must be considered a reckless general who would fight before there is any need, while a good one takes risks only in cases of necessity." ---Publivs Cornelivs Scipio Aemilianvs Afrivanvs Numantinvs

Hi, love your mod and really looking out for the next update ...but have to ask if the sea from your stills will stay as they are. I don't like the look of the water at all.. sorry. They look very much airbrushed with a "glassfilter effect" on top. But perhaps they are only artist-impressions?

Quote Originally Posted by Emerentius View Post
    Hi, love your mod and really looking out for the next update ...but have to ask if the sea from your stills will stay as they are. I don't like the look of the water at all.. sorry. They look very much airbrushed with a "glassfilter effect" on top. But perhaps they are only artist-impressions?
    No, those are actual screenshots and not artists impressions. I doubt that they will change before we release the next build. Its alright not to like them, I imagine it would be easy enough to put in the old vanilla sea texture, if your unhappy with them.

Foot
    EBII Mod Leader
    Hayasdan Faction Co-ordinator

wow- this mod looks really good. i think ill try it out.

wow Amazing.
    Proudly under the patronage of Tone
    Roma Surrectum Local Moderator

That time of the month to bust out my EB pompoms again.
    Just when i find myself thinking these guys couldn't possibly come up with something else to add to this magnificent mod here comes the next preview and proves how little i know. Great stuff as always. Question: Pardon if you guys have covered this but will the new Spartan Agoge system be also part of the next release?

It is already in the internal builds. I myself have had many graduate from the Agoge in my KH campaign.

Yeah, it's in there like abou said. But we did find out that (for some mysterious hardcoded trait reason) you can only have two guys going through it at any one time. That's the lower 'agoge' levels though, you can have two guys going through the 'paidiskos' upper levels also.

Quote Originally Posted by abou View Post
    It is already in the internal builds. I myself have had many graduate from the Agoge in my KH campaign.
    ** Plotting on how i could get my grubby paws on internal build**

AlCord's Avatar Semisalis

If I see this I think I install EB again

Zaknafien's Avatar Tiro
    Somewhere inside the Military-Industrial Complex

Quote Originally Posted by Lysander13 View Post
    That time of the month to bust out my EB pompoms again.
    Just when i find myself thinking these guys couldn't possibly come up with something else to add to this magnificent mod here comes the next preview and proves how little i know. Great stuff as always. Question: Pardon if you guys have covered this but will the new Spartan Agoge system be also part of the next release?
    Heh. You ain't seen nothing yet
    (especially if you like playing as evil Romans)

Rome Total Realism VII Roman Faction Historical Advisor

It is foolish to incur danger for small results; He must be considered a reckless general who would fight before there is any need, while a good one takes risks only in cases of necessity." ---Publivs Cornelivs Scipio Aemilianvs Afrivanvs Numantinvs

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast