Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Vegan Extremists

boofhead's Avatar Dux Limitis

Default Re: Vegan Extremists

"They say you are what you eat, and growing numbers of vegans are shunning sex with meat-eaters because they see them as "a graveyard for animals", a New Zealand researcher says.
    Good. Who wants to sleep with a knobbly self-righteous skin bag of bones anyway.

One vegan said while she found non-vegans attractive, but would not want to be physically close to them.
    Just as I don't want to be physically close to Vegans. Have you ever smelt the noxious farts of a vegan? Good God, call in a Hazmat Emergency Response Team. They make the common egg-fart smell like pot-pourri.

"I would not want to be intimate with someone whose body is literally made up from the bodies of others who have died for their sustenance," she said."
    Do these ignoramuses not realize that for hundreds of millions of years dead animals have gone to ground, their elements making up the soil, which in turn sustains the plants, which in turn they eat? Therefore their bodies also are made up of elements of previously living animals.

These people should be locked in air-tight chambers with large bowls of boiled cabbage & cheese, and left to die in the gasses of their own repulsive anal expulsions.

Thanatos's Avatar Now Is Not the Time
    took an arrow to the knee

Default Re: Vegan Extremists

Vegans make me think of PETA. Oh wait, they're so close they're practically the same thing.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123