Thread: KLAssurbanipal - UNITS for Rome 1 & mods - new skins & models --- UPDATED: 7.12.2017 ---

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models

Default Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models

Thanks Florin, that worked

Just one tiny problem now, my spartans don't have the falcata as shown on the KLA images, they just have a long roman like straight sword. This problem could perhaps be caused by the fact that I didn't delete the ; infront of the word "texture greek_cities, data" in the entry - I noticed you haven't got the ; infront (Example below).

Code:

type greek_hoplite_spartan_pylos
    skeleton fs_slow_spearman, fs_slow_swordsman
    indiv_range 40
    ;texture greek_cities, data/models_unit/textures/Spartan_Heavy_Hoplite.tga
    model_flexi_m data/models_unit/Spartan_Heavy_Hoplite.cas, 8
    model_flexi_m data/models_unit/Spartan_Heavy_Hoplite.cas, 15
    model_flexi_m data/models_unit/Spartan_Heavy_Hoplite.cas, 30
    model_flexi data/models_unit/Spartan_Heavy_Hoplite.cas, max
    ;model_sprite 60.0, data/sprites/greek_hoplite_spartan_pylos_sprite.spr
    model_tri 400, 0.5f, 0.5f, 0.5f

PS: Is there perhaps a way to mix the units so that half is using the Spartan_Heavy_Hoplite skin and the other half the Spartan_Officer_Hoplite, I'm sure it would have a very realistic look to it plus would look really cool
    Last edited by Sir. Cunningham; September 23, 2007 at 08:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir. Cunningham View Post
    Just one tiny problem now, my spartans don't have the falcata as shown on the KLA images, they just have a long roman like straight sword.
    The shape of the sword has to do with the model and the thing I removed the ; from is the texture(the 2d part of the graphics). I`m not sure why it looks different for you. Maybe you have an older version of the model(or newer)... Otherwise, is he looking the same as in the preview?
    This problem could perhaps be caused by the fact that I didn't delete the infront of the word "texture greek_cities, data" in the entry - I noticed you haven't got the ;infront (Example below).
    I have no idea why that was bared like that so I removed the ;. Frankly I`m surprised it loads the new texture with the ; still in front. Try removing it and see what happens.

PS: Is there perhaps a way to mix the units so that half is using the Spartan_Heavy_Hoplite skin and the other half the Spartan_Officer_Hoplite, I'm sure it would have a very realistic look to it plus would look really cool
    In the same unit? Sadly no. You can only have variations in the same unit in M2TW, not in the RTW platform. What you can do is haveing two units that look differently. Both spartans, both recruitable by greek cities and so on.