Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Status?

Default Re: Status?

It’s been awhile since I last logged in, but I stopped by to check on the progress of the great old gold version. It’s October 17, 2007 now and I was wondering when you guys were planning to release the ITWGV.

Me too. It's a great mod especially the base idea of a war in iberia.

Yes, the concept of this mod is excellent -- the Punic Wars are the best-known conflict of the period, so focusing on this area and conflict is brilliant, looking forward to the next release...

The final details and the mistakes corrections are taking longer than expected.

A beta version in Spanish will be released soon for bug-hunting, whereas the translation to English is completed.

Demokritos's Avatar Domesticus

Sounds good. I'm still waiting for this mod to come out golden. Take your time for this, guys, and do not forget having a good time doing it.
    GNOTHI SEAUTON (Know Thyself) - precept inscribed in the forecourt of the Temple of Apollo at Delphi, Greece
    MEDEN AGAN (Nothing To Excess) - another precept inscribed in the aforementioned place

The Spanish openbeta is under testing since October 28th.

We have detected (and solved ) one important bug related to vegetation, and some other mistakes.

We are polishing the small errors, and finishing the three remaining scripts for provincial campaigns.

Unfortunately we have no translator at the moment, and all the unit descriptions are waiting for him.

Anyone out there?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12