Thread: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

The Colonel's Avatar Biarchus

Default NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

omg! plz dont let this mod die! its a one of a kind! no one has tried to accurately recreate alexander's conquests! and CA's version sucked! cant you just have a reskin pack for the units in alexander's army? and just take the mundus magnus map and slice off all the unnecessary parts? ive looked foward to this mod alot, and so have lots of other people. if u guys need help, there is probably alot of other enthusiats that can!

Default Re: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Please come yourself. Unfortunately, it seems that this mod is indeed dead. But why won't you PM the mod leader and offer your help, if it means so much to you?

Leviathan, I understand it is hard to convey emotion in text on the Internet, but aren't you being a bit harsh on everyone? This is, like, the third post I have seen you make in which you are insulting someone else.

Game of the Fates
    Mod of the week on hold -- I've played nearly every RTW mod out there.
    BOYCOTT THE USE OF SMILEYS! (Okay, just once)
    Antiochos VII...last true scion of the Seleucid dynasty...rest in peace, son of Hellas.
    I've returned--please forgive my long absence.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Cursed View Post
    Leviathan, I understand it is hard to convey emotion in text on the Internet, but aren't you being a bit harsh on everyone? This is, like, the third post I have seen you make in which you are insulting someone else.
    Hah? I didn't ment to insult anyone this time. If you mean to the Hegemonia mod, the atmosphere there and the guys that keep hoping for a release even though no news has come in months are simply asking to be trolled.
    Just doing my job.

Hello guys,
    there's no need to even discuss about the issue if MA is dead or not, since it's being worked on. I'm back after a long period of time to help with the historical research and anything else I can help with. Don't worry, this mod will see the light, because the MA team will make it happen.