Thread: Charge of CA

Domesticus

Default Charge of CA

So le's pretend what do you do if you are in charge of CA.

Anytime from CA's creation until today
    HAve fun!!!!
    Sometimes both sides are wrong. Unfortunately most people do not understand this and argue endlessly.

Default Re: Charge of CA

umm... no?
    Hammer & Sickle - Karacharovo

And I drank it strait down.

Mr Tuna's Avatar Senator

fail
    Drinking does to life what turning the radio up does to a car's engine problems.

-TnC

Lord Anubis's Avatar Senator

Produce 1000's of crappy games and expansions to become a cash-cow hated throughout the gaming world.

Guess who?
    Last edited by Lord Anubis; November 08, 2008 at 03:10 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by mishkin View Post
    I want to read Akarīs LOTR synopsis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Akar View Post
    A wizard and a bloodshot floating eye attempt to begin an age of industry and progress and to rescue the oppressed minority of the goblins/orcs/trolls from the racist human/elf alliance.

Cavalier's Avatar Vicarius

Hire an entirely new staff, and not making games based on movies.
    August Strindberg: "There's a view, current at the moment even among quite sensible people, that women, that secondary form of humanity (second to men, the lords and shapers of human civilisation) should in some way become equal with men, or could so be; this is leading to a struggle which is both bizarre and doomed. It's bizarre because a secondary form, by the laws of science, is always going to be a secondary form. Imagine two people, A (a man) and B (a woman). They start to run a race from the same point, C. A (the man) has a speed of, let's say, 100; B (the woman) has a speed of 60. Now, the question is 'Can B ever overtake A?" and the answer is 'Never!'. Whatever training, encouragement or self-denial is applied, the proposition is as impossible as that two parallel lines should ever meet."

Quote Originally Posted by xelas2547 View Post
    So le's pretend what do you do if you are in charge of CA.

Anytime from CA's creation until today
    HAve fun!!!!
    I'd probably create a title about the Ancient Near East, since that timeframe of history is seldom-portrayed. Or perhaps work on a World War 1 title, for the same reason as the Ancient Near East idea.

Magic Man's Avatar Indefinitely Banned

I'd ask SEGA at what time do they want their boots licked.

The Good's Avatar the Bad and the Ugly

I'd probably create a title about the Ancient Near East, since that timeframe of history is seldom-portrayed. Or perhaps work on a World War 1 title, for the same reason as the Ancient Near East idea.
    Both of those are great ideas!

I would probably order the production of Shogun II: Total War right after Empire: Total War's release. Shogun II should include more than just Japan (actually, the first didn't even have Hokkaido or Ryukyu), it should probably have a map stretching from parts of Inner Mongolia and China to the west, parts of Sakhalin and Manchuria to the north, and Ryukyu to the far south of the campaign map.

This is what I would want the map to look like for the campaign: