Thread: Slitherine Stategies

Makers of Spartan and Gates of troy, their new projects Legion 2 and Legion Arena looks promising. downloaded the Gates of Troy Demo, gg to try it later. This developer looks like a worthy competitor to CA, this is their hmpage:http://www.slitherine.com/ShopFront.htm
    i recommend go check it out. and we all could jump ship and show support for a worthy developer. And they don't have a publisher! they produce and ship their own games, so less of rushed games! cool

Cheers
    A wait and watch approach for MTW2
    Adopt I will

I tried one of their demos last year, although I can't remember which game it was, as I tried a battle and quickly removed it from my hard drive. I wasn't impressed by the fact that you basically have no control over your troops once you start the battle. I do think that Legion Arena may be worth trying though, although it can be played for free, you aren't really likely to progress without having a paid account, but at least you can try it out, and if enough others are playing for free, then it could be worth while keeping your free account open. I think I will just wait though and see what others think about it first.
    Reserve your right to think, for even to think wrongly is better than not to think at all Ypatia (350-370? – 415) AD
    Check it out