Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Woman sues santa for falling on her.

boofhead's Avatar Dux Limitis

Default Re: Woman sues santa for falling on her.

Quote Originally Posted by Slurricane View Post
    How would you slip on a grape? Wouldn't the grape be obliterated by the multi-ton force of gravity on this huge whale?
    That's the point and that's the mystery. It's her fault for having allowed herself to become a complete walking joke.

Pious Agnost's Avatar Praefectus

Quote Originally Posted by boofhead View Post
    Stupid. So her head is completely mashed because someone stumbled? How unfit, fat is she?

Reminds me of something that happened in my town recently. This woman damn near DIED because she was a massive fat-ass who slipped on a grape in a supermarket. Snapped her leg, bashed her head, all sorts of complications during the surgery, ended up in intensive care.

Yeah, the supermarket is responsible for her being a human whale. If I slipped on a grape I'd just regain my footing, or even if I fell, I'd be okay but for minor injuries.
    You really couldn't have had a more perfect avatar for saying this

Graf zu Adler's Avatar Semisalis

Seriously, over here in Europe, nobody would even think of suing someone because of stuff like this.....but as seen with the case, when a woman put her cat into the microwave oven for drying, the thing exploded, she sued the microwave company and won....that's typical for america...ridiculous....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12