Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Post Marian Project - Unit Descriptions

Maraxus's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: Post Marian Project - Unit Descriptions

Is the Tocharian Horse Archer's bow larger on the top then the bottom, like a Japanese Yumi?
    I've started working on this unit cause he caught my interest and I could not find a recent priorities list.

"Remember upon the conduct of each depends the fate of all." -Alexander the Great.

Suppanut's Avatar Idea-O-Matic

Default Re: Post Marian Project - Unit Descriptions

Yes. It's shape quite similar to yumi, larger top and small bottom.

To see hunnic bow which tocharian use in action are here...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...Pk0JjmCQ&hl=en

or

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...Pk0JjmCQ&hl=en

It is one hours video documentary. Hun as well as their bow is on the first half of it

Here is link to priority and data you asking for, Currently they sorted work types(take from others, change faction colour, new skin, modify model, new model, etc) by entry, maybe I will sorted by priority for all units later.

Post Marian Project: Statistic report.

The files you would like to see in the pack in this link are...

rosters(date.month.year).rtf and rosterscomposition(date.month.year).rtf

These files contain whole roster plans, you would see current outline plan of whole rosters of each faction here.

and

ListOfModels(date.month.year).rtf

This file is whole list of models entry I plan or presume to be. You could change and upload it to forum for more appropriate uses as you are our main modeler so so main authority about models and skins is up to you.

and

WorkModelList(date.month.year).txt

This file is an archive of the list of units that we have work products and what we still didn't have them. This section also tell about my plan on borrowing skins and models from old XGM, BI, ALEX and CATW.

and

priority(date.month.year).txt

This file is similar to WorkModelList except that this one contain whole entry that we planned but still missing the material to use.

and

CATWforPMP.txt

This file contain incomplete plan about borrowing models and skins for units in PMP which also need you to consider how proper the plans are as you have main authority over how units should look like.

For link to CATW which Zarax suggest and already done some negotiation as partner with XC are.

http://www.ancient-battles.com/catw/home_catw.htm

Other files that would help you in created what the units should look like are...

Units_Descriptions(date.month.year).txt and Units_Stat_Discussion(date.month.year).txt

These files contain units description we created and accumulated so far. Later file also contain recruit conditions and outline stats data of units to help you imagine how units will look like too.

If there are any updated on files in pack then I will tell you when I uploaded it in the link I mention above.

I hope these information will help you.
    Last edited by Suppanut; July 11, 2009 at 05:26 AM.
    Is proudly patroned by the Great Balikedes.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456