Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Seleucid Preview showing the new Skins

foesto's Avatar Civis

Default Re: Seleucid Preview showing the new Skins

Mayby stange but i like the peltasts

Kylan271's Avatar Domesticus

Oh wow,cool. Light chariots...ouch....^_*.

I am trying to fix a bug with chariots where only 2 weapons are recognised-chariot+1 weapon of rider. If javelin on chariot when they run out of ammo they can't do anything..so we need a 'Chariot-spear' skeleton as for chariot javelins&swords,so Javelin/Spear&chariot would work..hmmmm.

no if they run out of ammo they won't do anything at all...at least this is what i noticed during testing...
    Rome:Total War:Res Bellicae Proud team leader

True,we need Javelin to Spear somehow,even if it uses the Javelin attack data(primary weapon). If you have Javelin rider with second weapon as spear then the Spear should show when the javelins are used up???? Otherwise you're stuck with a useless rider when no ammo. A Heavy peltast/theuropori(spelling)type should work on chariot better as a test model to help??? I will try myself using diff models with javelin/spear,but I am no skinner so can't alter cas files etc. Maybe can trick the computer using pilium/spear also..???? I will see what I can do???

i think it's merely hardcoded...but i will try .
    Rome:Total War:Res Bellicae Proud team leader

OK,I will work on this as seriously it is wasted the chariots without a secondary weapon use for missile-archer&javelin. I also think I broke the hardcoded limit for Recruitment Roster,I will confirm with Florin and others,but I am on 49 in recruit building roster with Huge City test model. Only stopped because I exceeded the DMB limit,lol... It is Harcoded Limits thread.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12