Page 75 of 75 FirstFirst ... 25506566676869707172737475
Results 1,481 to 1,483 of 1483

Thread: Assassin's Creed 2

Default Re: Assassin's Creed 2

Oh yeah, the whole future thing, with the glyphs and flashbacks is goofy and uneccessary. Can't we just have a stand alone came set in these other time periods without any of this techno baggae?

Azog 150's Avatar Civitate

At least it makes more sense for when you die and loading times and that sort of thing. Sort of addresses your 'super-soldier' comment as well.
    Under the Patronage of Jom!

eXistenZ's Avatar Praeses

Yeah i agree it's an easy game, but it's still fun. There aren't that many archers, and otherwise you just throw them of the roof, always fun

I like the way how they implented history in the game, and really on a grand/deep scale. The truth puzzles aren't that hard, except nr 17 and 18. so yes they make you sound stupid By the way, you don't have to do them. they are part of the bigger story, but since you just like the renaissance part, you can skip them. If you really don't like them, then you got a problem in brotherhood, because they become harder and more actual.

People who don't like the whole 2012 thing and the desmond story look to me like they missed the effort ubisoft has put in that. it's not that they jst took a history book, opened a random page and picked the first name that they saw, and then implented it in the puzzles, there has been a lot of research done in that