Thread: AAR competition for Third Age playing the MOS submod..

Hero of the West's Avatar Artifex

Default AAR competition for Third Age playing the MOS submod..

Hi writers,

I started a small AAR competition for my quickly growing submod.. For all who are willing to participate, here is the LINK.

The rules are listed on the main thread, clicking the picture will bring you to the submod itself, remember you do need TATW installed aswell..

first place will receive an amount of Rep from community members and his story will be posted in the MOS thread.

Hope to read your stories soon, any questions just PM me

PS: hope it's alright with the Moderators if i post this here

Default Re: AAR competition for Third Age playing the MOS submod..

Good luck with the competition, hope you'll have takers. In the past, non-AAR threads were quickly moved to the Writer's Lounge. I think we can keep it here for a day or two. In the future, such initiatives could be posted in the WS Feedback thread, and I'd be happy to add them to the sticky news line.

Hero of the West's Avatar Artifex

thank you for the responce if you know a way to do this proper i would really like that this just seemed the place to announce i guess , i was hoping for as many particitants as possible

No problem, don't worry. I move this now to the Lounge, but I added this link to the AAR news threads. Good luck!