Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: REVIVE ROCKABILLY

Their Law's Avatar Protector Domesticus

Default Re: REVIVE ROCKABILLY

Quote Originally Posted by PeasentsSuck View Post
    I was thinking, in this time of Bieber, Gaga an all that , it's time we go back to the roots. That's why we should start downloading both classic and modern Rockabilly on iTunes. SPREAD THE WORD, GET ROCKABILLY #1 AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Why?
    "You have a decent ear for notes
    but you can't yet appreciate harmony."

Seriously?
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Just think… your grandparents.
    Last edited by skh1; April 07, 2011 at 09:26 PM. Reason: You can hear her ankle snap 52 seconds in — nice.

"You know… the thing" - President Joseph R. Biden, Jr., vaguely alluding to the Declaration of Independence

Inhuman One's Avatar Comes Limitis

Music people can actually dance to as a couple is whats missing rather often these days. And no, not the kind of music where people are pretty much just humping against each other. Thats not a dance.

I mean the cha-cha, Jive, Samba, disco, Rumba, Tango, Waltz, everything. With a bit of luck I can hear the occasional song that I can dance to, but most of it is just rubbish.

shikaka's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Inhuman One View Post
    Music people can actually dance to as a couple is whats missing rather often these days.

Well, you miss it only, if you like dancing in the first place. I hate it and try to evade every possible time and place where I might be forced to dance.

(I lost a bet this week so I will have to go to a salsa bar on Friday
    Damn you Inter Milan! Damn you Schalke04!)

Salsa isnt that great, kind of a poor mixture of Samba and Cha-Cha if you ask me, but it seems quite popular.

Personly I can't see the problem most guys seem to have with dancing. A beautifull woman in your arms, no need to talk, and you both learn to move in new ways.

shikaka's Avatar Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by Inhuman One View Post
    Salsa isnt that great, kind of a poor mixture of Samba and Cha-Cha if you ask me, but it seems quite popular.
    I already know it isn't great. I had to go once.

Personly I can't see the problem most guys seem to have with dancing. A beautifull woman in your arms, no need to talk, and you both learn to move in new ways.
    I don't like stress (especially with latin music in the background. Grr...) instead of doing something which can be actually fun.

Maybe if dance schools had pubs to drink a few (or rather many) shots to help me enjoy it at least a bit...

If the lady you are with is enjoying it, wouldnt that be enough to make it fun? And if you do her a favor, she might do you a favor in return.

I loled thats cool
    Hedinn Vedr Total War
    Now Recruiting Coder and Scripter!!!

[IMG]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12