Page 40 of 59 FirstFirst ... 15303132333435363738394041424344454647484950 ... LastLast

Thread: KLAssurbanipal - UNITS for Rome 1 & mods - new skins & models --- UPDATED: 7.12.2017 ---

Default Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models

I just got back from reading the walkthrough of Spartan Total Warrior.

I know you've made some vampires, but have you ever thought of making mythological monsters? I thought it would be really awesome to have disciplined roman legions supported by Minatours and giant statues.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylS_a5_mNe4

Hopit's Avatar Praepositus

Default Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models

when hoplite 3.0 pack is coming?

Quote Originally Posted by SgtScooter View Post
    If you went to the Skyrim forums you'll see a lot posts about how it's somehow been watered down and hampered by money men making the decisions. Fact is, it's a great game and people still complain. It's the same thing as the TW franchise.

KLA,

I am a big fan of your work, but your seleucid legionary needs a sword. He's pretty lethal with his right handed upper cut, but he would look far cooler with a sword.

Andor's Avatar Civis

Wow superb units

Congratulation King Lousie

Andor's Avatar Civis

Somebody can how the units were about to help with it with a what kind of program???
    mainly the hoplita .... all prepared the same one???

AqD's Avatar 。◕‿◕。

Hm what do you mean??

Lü Bu's Avatar "Mightyest Man Alive"

@Andor I dont understand your question
    Proud patron of Wlesmana
    Assyria Total War
    Check update thread for new HQ models
    My Workshop™

I think he means : Wich program did you use to make the units ?

I suppose 3dsMax ?

Probably!Its crazzy to use Milkshape for RTW units modelling
    Proud patron of Wlesmana
    Assyria Total War
    My Workshop™

Argh ! The lords beta version is unavailable And i wanna skin some units ^^

Can someone reupload/give an other link ?
    Last edited by Killerbee; July 03, 2009 at 05:22 PM.

Thanks to all my friends!
    If somebody didn't get answer from me, write there.

Quote Originally Posted by Atahualpa View Post
    Excelent job KLA as always. Can we have the unit cards for the elite hoplite?
    They will be in new skinpack.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlo'St View Post
    Swords for KLA.They are high poly but they should work.Basicly they dont even need texture.
    Thank You! I will download them.

Quote Originally Posted by Hesus de bodemloze View Post
    Hi man,

I was wondering if you have some Gallic units as well that could be used as Roman auxilia.

I will add 2 new Gallic units....

Quote Originally Posted by Foozle View Post
    Amazing stuff King Louise! I really admire your work! I'm just wondering If u could put a thureos shield on the Seleucid Cataphract. I'd do it myself but I don't have the software

I want to make a kind of, Thorakitai Argyraspidai, the seleucid elite infantry, I'll post pics of it if u help
    Now I'm very busy but You can post pics....

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalGuard View Post
    I just got back from reading the walkthrough of Spartan Total Warrior.

I know you've made some vampires, but have you ever thought of making mythological monsters? I thought it would be really awesome to have disciplined roman legions supported by Minatours and giant statues.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ylS_a5_mNe4
    Nice. I'm very busy in 3 projects so I can't make monsters, because time is not enough. Monster models aren't simple to making

Quote Originally Posted by Hopit View Post
    when hoplite 3.0 pack is coming?
    H3.0 not, but other skinpack...

Quote Originally Posted by CPT Worsham View Post
    KLA,

I am a big fan of your work, but your seleucid legionary needs a sword. He's pretty lethal with his right handed upper cut, but he would look far cooler with a sword.
    Yes, of course. They have swords...

Quote Originally Posted by KingTheoden1 View Post
    Argh ! The lords beta version is unavailable And i wanna skin some units ^^

Can someone reupload/give an other link ?
    Which link?

Quote Originally Posted by Andor View Post
    Somebody can how the units were about to help with it with a what kind of program???
    mainly the hoplita .... all prepared the same one???
    Models - 3ds max, textures - photoshop.

There are amzaing skins from Vaigramod! So I think that these skins are enough and I shouldn't make new ones as Hoplites 3.0... I will release only some new skins.

and Great Thracians:

Last edited by KLAssurbanipal; July 06, 2009 at 05:38 AM.

The lords beta version , but nvm , i got the download anyway (on the lordz forum)

I must say : The mod is beautifully made ! The units are awesome , the new animations are great , .. But the AI doesn't really know how to play In the HB "Wavre" , i played as Prussia , and all enemy soldiers (France) just kept stainding .. they didn't move , or even shoot !

btw , if you need help with the map for Napoleon:TW 2 , or need help with scripts , i can help
    Last edited by Killerbee; July 05, 2009 at 04:02 AM.

@ KLA, please check your pm

KLA I love that you have decided (atleast I think so) to put all your energy into EW1 and ETW:EW, I am firmly waiting for a complete reskin of ETW from you, but we all know that you are human and cannot create things like a god, but do your best (which is fantastic) and remeber, the force is with you, allways ...

/Greetz from Jakob
    Big "Diadochi:Total War" fan! Click HERE to download the full game, and the latest patch!

Quote Originally Posted by Mythos_Ruler View Post
    "Lesbians" are people from Lesbos. The reason we call homosexual women "lesbians" today was because of the famous poet Sapho from Lesbos who extolled the virtues of female love. Just some FYI.

Quote Originally Posted by S u l l a View Post
    @ KLA, please check your pm
    Okay

Quote Originally Posted by jakobh94 View Post
    KLA I love that you have decided (atleast I think so) to put all your energy into EW1 and ETW:EW, I am firmly waiting for a complete reskin of ETW from you, but we all know that you are human and cannot create things like a god, but do your best (which is fantastic) and remeber, the force is with you, allways ...

/Greetz from Jakob
    Thank You for great post, Jakob

There is a last British unit!

Light Dragoon:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=533

This is important poll, my friends:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=276378

Last edited by KLAssurbanipal; July 08, 2009 at 05:17 PM.

Mr.Gorby's Avatar Semisalis

Default Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models =update:08.07.2009=

K L A
    I'm glad your power. You did a great job on the units. Respect and respect!

Default Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models =update:08.07.2009=

Excellent unit!
    Proud patron of Wlesmana
    Assyria Total War
    My Workshop™

Excellent work, keep it up!

PS: Top Ten best skinner here on this thread, appreciate it guys!
    Last edited by Godless Pickle; July 16, 2009 at 11:32 PM.

@KLA check your pm my friend, can you fix the sword for the two units?

/ Sulla

Thanks, my friends

Sulla, I replied