Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: UFO over Haiti... lol. Good luck trying to disprove this one :)

Default UFO over Haiti... lol. Good luck trying to disprove this one :)

It speaks for itself really...
    Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"

~Beren~'s Avatar Primicerius

Default Re: UFO over Haiti... lol. Good luck trying to disprove this one :)

OMG, that's the most realistic UFO sighting I've seen. OK, now I'm starting to believe.

And yet, I continue to completely fail to give a ****. Mostly because, if there is intelligent life floating 10 feet above the ground on our planet, they would have made contact by now.

Patron of Felixion, Ulyaoth, Reidy, Ran Taro and Darth Red
    Co-Founder of the House of Caesars

Genius's Avatar Laetus

its more convincing than most videos of UFO's but still doesn't prove the existance of aliens untill one day one walks into my house, then i will believe

It's simple to me, if you're floating over a foreign planet and you see little things scuttling around that look different than everything else, you either kill it or check it out. You don't just wander off. Over and over and over.

Hattori's Avatar Citizen

That was great CGI!! Wouldnt look bad in a hollywood movie this days.

Under Patronage of MARCVS

I found the 2nd part to this

Pretty convincing though, the dogs barking in the background. Although they could have just added the sounds.

BTW, this has got to be some really good CGI work if (look at 00:13) the ship managed to obscure sun and the lighting.
    Last edited by ~Beren~; August 11, 2007 at 07:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Justinian View Post
    It's simple to me, if you're floating over a foreign planet and you see little things scuttling around that look different than everything else, you either kill it or check it out. You don't just wander off. Over and over and over.
    Most of the species are in contact with the Governments of the world, but they refuse to release the info because the govt's think it would cause a panic.
    Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!"

i totally believe in ufo's, enough credible people have come forward as believers and presented their evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunar4 View Post
    Most of the species are in contact with the Governments of the world, but they refuse to release the info because the govt's think it would cause a panic.
    George Bush is also a reptile, descended from the aliens who built the pyramids, who is controlled by the secret order of the heads of the world who are also large reptilians in human skin.

Governments are huge. Thousands of people. Thousands of people don't keep their mouths shut.

Its from a Game...Jesus H christ....

Quote Originally Posted by Favre View Post
    Its from a Game...Jesus H christ....
    Really? What game?

This video doesnt convince me but enough legit people have claimed to see UFO's already, enough government documents have become declassified to show the authenticity of the issue and how real of a threat government deems it to be, to go so far as to deem it a threat to national security...?

They dont do that against demons, ghosts and goblins y'know...

Quote Originally Posted by Justinian View Post
    Governments are huge. Thousands of people. Thousands of people don't keep their mouths shut.
    It is possible for thousands of people to keep their mouths shut. Look at the Templars. They acted out many secret activities and kept it secret. So good, that they eventually got killed just because others didn't know exactly what they were doing.

boofhead's Avatar Dux Limitis

Hmmm......I don't know what to say really......Fake?

I'll give you rep though for that one Lunar4 - probably the best I've seen.

Retro-Engineered alien technology? Someone spending many many hours altering film frames?

I don't know.....

EDIT: What game? Looks better than most Hollywood sci-fi movies to tell the truth.
    Last edited by boofhead; August 11, 2007 at 07:53 PM.

The Templars were religiously bound and lived in a very, very different time when a few words to the right people doesn't get you 15 minutes of fame.

Quote Originally Posted by cra_z_guy View Post
    It is possible for thousands of people to keep their mouths shut. Look at the Templars. They acted out many secret activities and kept it secret. So good, that they eventually got killed just because others didn't know exactly what they were doing.
    Well, I thought they were killed because the King of France owed them a great deal of money and could not pay?

all the accusations of witchcraft and devil worship were just trumped up charges

omg its hilarious that anyone believes this bollocks so aliens (tiny tiny aliens by the look of the ship) have traveled at astronomical speeds to make it here using a fuel source that is quite frankly magical only to slowly meander past some hiatians...
    Sired by Niccolo Machiavelli
    Adopted by Ferrets54
    Father of secret basement children Boeing and Shyam Popat

Quote Originally Posted by -BulletproofTurban- View Post
    Well, I thought they were killed because the King of France owed them a great deal of money and could not pay?

all the accusations of witchcraft and devil worship were just trumped up charges
    He did?. I read he wanted the Templars wealth, so he used the rumors that were against Templar practices to his advantage. Rumors that depicted the Templars doing heretical practices.

Quote Originally Posted by Justinian
    The Templars were religiously bound and lived in a very, very different time when a few words to the right people doesn't get you 15 minutes of fame.
    You got a point. But, back then, reporting acts of heresy was not usually taken lightly. Since hardly anyone outside the Templar order knew what they were doing in their gatherings, simply because they kept it a good secret, rumors arose. So it is possible for the Government to keep secrets/mislead people.

Woot. 500th post!
    Last edited by ~Beren~; August 11, 2007 at 08:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cra_z_guy View Post
    Really? What game?
    Its not a game per se, its like... A guy wanted to make a short film about fake alien lives in haiti, so he used some game engine to shoot alot of it, and shot like 1/2 with a real camera. lemme see if i can find it on youtube

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast