Page 1 of 2627 123456789101126511015011001 ... LastLast

Thread: The "Say Cheese" thread

Default The "Say Cheese" thread

Post your images as ugly as you guys may be! I'll post mine first, then you post yours. This will give the forum a better idea of who we are as people.

After you've all posted your ugly pics then we can have a contest of who's the most snobbiest looking, who's the hairiest, the most faggety-looking, the most beautiful (me!), and so on, in the forum. Here's my picture!

05/09/2010 Edit for newcomers to this thread

Say Cheese Posting Guidelines
    The purpose of this thread is for members to post photos of themselves and for members to comment on those photos.

Say cheese is not a spam free for all. Topicality, posting and commenting on members' photos, is expected. Whilst small amounts of off topic conversation will be tolerated, pure spamming will result in thread warnings, deletions, infractions, and as a final resort, forumbanning. If you can't post without breaking the expectations of topicality, don't post at all, or go to the chat thread.

Thread Guidelines:

1. Pure spam/clearly off topic remarks will not be tolerated
    2. The obscene content rule will be strictly enforced
    3. Continued off topic posting will result in a forumban
    This thread will have appointed moderators, lead by the new Tzar of Cheese, Belisarius
    Last edited by Jom; December 01, 2011 at 04:47 PM.
    Hypocrisy is the foundation of sin.

Proud patron of: The Magnanimous Household of Siblesz
    Timendi causa est nescire.
    Member of S.I.N.

dare i risk it?

ahhh what the hell!

ok, but my hair isn't always like this!

Cobra's Avatar Earl of Boof

Heh, me and my mirror.
    Wow, TBP, and I thought I was ugly.

Me and ladies.

Left is my friend, right is my G/F.

NM
    Former Patron of: Sbsdude, Bgreman, Windblade, Scipii, Genghis Khan, Count of Montesano, Roman American, Praetorian Sejanus

My time here has ended. The time of the syntigmata has ended. Such is how these things are, and I accept it. In the several years I was a member of this forum, I fought for what I considered to be the most beneficial actions to enrich the forum. I regret none of my actions, and retain my personal honor and integrity.
    Fallen Triumvir

Hehehe... nice. I'll show you my angry pic later.

As promised, my infamous anti-christ look:

Member of S.I.N.

Awwww... cute. Your kid is cool too. :p

And what an ugly dog!

P.S.- I forgot to add my dog! I'll show you my dog later.

Here he is: (he's 7 years old)

Member of S.I.N.

Another photo of him:

Member of S.I.N.

A million points to anyone who can tell me where I am.

Eiffel Tower, Paris!

LOL! Yes, it is indeed Rio de Janeiro, Brazil! I didn't say anything on purpose, I'd like to see your guesses as to where it was

Nature made there a single long beach, but since it spans through two city districts (Leblon and Ipanema) we refer to each half diferenty. So the half which is to the left of the viewer is Leblon beach and the other half is the Ipanema beach (the one from the song).

I live in the very middle of Copacabana (another district which has an homonimous beach) that's about a eight-kilometer ride on the bike to the point where I took the photo. I used to ride to an end of copacabana, then to this point and then back home, which means passing the whole lenght of these beaches twice, something like 18 kilometers, takes about an hour so it is possible to come from work, eat a snack and then go for a night ride

Another two kilometers from the place of the photo and you come across a lagoon surrounded by rock faces which yelds another possible ride, 8 kilometers in circumferece. All those places have lanes specific for bicycles upon which some insane :wub:s insist on STROLLING even though threre is a sidewalk too. Do I ride on the sidewalk? NO. But the pedestrians think they can stroll on the bike lane. Oh, HELL!

anyway... I am an amateur photographer, so if you want to see more pictures of the city you can chek out
    my photos of the city on fotolog or my photos of the city on textamerica site.
    Só pra deixar esses gringos curiosos se perguntando que diabos eu escrevi aqui!

wilpuri's Avatar It Gets Worse.

Me doing what I do best -_-
    The common culture of a tribe is a sign of its inner cohesion. But tribes are vanishing from the modern world, as are all forms of traditional society. Customs, practices, festivals, rituals and beliefs have acquired a flut and half-hearted quality which reflects our nomadic and rootless existence, predicated as we are on the global air-waves.

ROGER SCRUTON, Modern Culture

Go grab some aspirin cause your head is gonna hurt when you see this.
    After 6 beers, two vodka shoots and a :wub: load of Bagaceira (portuguese Tequila), here I am:

Cheers
    浪人 - 二天一

Here's a recent passport photo. Yep, I'm 16 too!

Come as a shock to anybody?
    He that will not reason is a bigot, He that cannot reason is a fool, He that dares not reason is a slave.

Quintus Valerius's Avatar Centenarius

Here am I on Christmas Day, 2003. also my Wedding Day (that came later that day).
    DA MIHI SIS POCVLVM VINI FALERNI

wilpuri's Avatar It Gets Worse.

Sib, do I look any older in this one?
    Last years school photo.

The common culture of a tribe is a sign of its inner cohesion. But tribes are vanishing from the modern world, as are all forms of traditional society. Customs, practices, festivals, rituals and beliefs have acquired a flut and half-hearted quality which reflects our nomadic and rootless existence, predicated as we are on the global air-waves.

ROGER SCRUTON, Modern Culture

:sad: Couldn't find a good image, so here is a planned avatar that was to hard to see.

Visit my Lair at Uncyclopedia

"The truth is a trap: you can not get it without it getting you; you cannot get the truth by capturing it, only by its capturing you."
    -Kierkegaard

Henry V asked me to show this photo for him:

P.S.- He tells me he's not really THAT serious all the time.

Member of S.I.N.

My intellectual look... (with my glasses)

Member of S.I.N.

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder..

My eye is prettier.

Member of S.I.N.