Page 16 of 59 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252641 ... LastLast

Thread: KLAssurbanipal - UNITS for Rome 1 & mods - new skins & models --- UPDATED: 7.12.2017 ---

Default HOPLITES 2.0 released!

This is a skinpack containing 30 units to be used in Rome: Total War. These are various hoplites from 6th to 3rd century BC. Besides the Greeks there are also Macedonian, Seleucid and Etruscan hoplites. In this skinpack there are also the Spartans modelled according to the new and quite popular movie „300”. There are many various types of helmets (including Corinthian , Thracian, Attic, Phrygian, Chalcidian and the „pylos” type), armor, shields, clothes and ornaments. The „Hoplites 2.0” skinpack contains all together the models, textures and Unit Cards.

DOWNLOAD: http://www.twcenter.net/forums/downl...o=file&id=1525

UNITS PREVIEW

TARENTINE LEUKASPIDES:

CLASSICAL HOPLITE:

CORINTHIAN HOPLITE:

MACEDONIAN HYPASPIST:

ATHENIAN HOPLITE:

ATHENIAN HOPLITE, PELEPONESIAN WAR:

LATE ATHENIAN HOPLITE:

BACTRIAN HOPLITE:

ARCADIAN HOPLITE:

ARGIVE HOPLITE:

BOEOTIAN HOPLITE:

ETRUSCAN HOPLITE:

THESPIAN HOPLITE:

SILVER SHIELD HYPASPIST:

EUBOEAN HOPLITE:

EKDROMOI:

STRATEGOS (5 factions):

ITALIAN HOPLITE:

LOCRIAN HOPLITE:

RHODIAN HOPLITE:

SPARTAN OFFICER:

SPARTAN HEAVY ARMOURED HOPLITE:

SPARTAN HOPLITE, PELEPONESIAN WAR:

LATE SPARTAN HOPLITE:

SYRACUSIAN HOPLITE:

TARENTINE HOPLITE:

THEBAN HOPLITE:

ELEIAN HOPLITE:

SPARTAN HOPLITE '300':

KING LEONIDAS '300':

UNITS LIST:
    1.Arcadian Hoplite
    2.Argive Hoplite
    3.Athenian Hoplite
    4.Athenian Late Hoplite
    5.Athenian Peleponesian War Hoplite
    6.Bactrian Hoplite
    7.Boeotian Hoplite
    8.Classical Hoplite
    9.Corinthian Hoplite
    10.Eleian Hoplite
    11.Etruscan Hoplite
    12.Euboean Hoplite
    13.Greek Strategos
    14.Hoplite Ekdromoi
    15.Italian Elite Hoplite
    16.King Leonidas '300' Miller
    17.Locrian Elite Hoplite
    18.Macedonian Hypaspist
    19.Thespian Hoplite
    20.Rhodian Hoplite
    21.Seleucid Silver Shield Hypaspist
    22.Spartan Heavy Hoplite
    23.Spartan Hoplite '300' Miller
    24.Spartan Late Hoplite
    25.Spartan Officer Hoplite
    26.Syracusian Hoplite
    27.Tarentine Hoplite
    28.Tarentine Leukaspides
    29.Tarentine Hoplite
    30.Theban Hoplite

+UNITS CARDS by Salvor Hardin - You are The Great!
    Last edited by KLAssurbanipal; July 23, 2007 at 01:46 AM.

Default Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models

signature for members:

Default Re: KING LOUISE ASSURBANIPAL - UNITS for RTW & mods - new skins & models

HELMET STYLES:

amazin job mate!

Busy!!!

Now we only need a great mod to feature all these superb units that I have had the pleasure to preview.

Fantastic units. These are among the very best.

Quote Originally Posted by Salvor Hardin View Post
    Now we only need a great mod to feature all these superb units that I have had the pleasure to preview.
    Then you should wait on the Wars of the Diadoch Hellas Addon

Busy!!!

I would just like to say that these skins are b****y amazing and I have already started to import some. Thanks KLA and keep going!

This is wot I've done so far.

It'll take me a while as I'm just starting out on MODing.

AMAZING work mate. Simply amazing.

Author of the Battle of Kenross AAR

Musashi's Avatar Semisalis

These are truly amasing hoplites. I tought that Roma surrectum had the best hoplites ever but these just went over by 100 miles.
    Just one thing. In king Leonidas helmet from 300 theres a litle tiny error that I'm not sure is even worth of mentioning since these really are amasing.
    The cheek parts of the helmet goe to far over the fase in sideprofile. Leonidas face should be visible from the side. If you wathc the movie there are numerous seens where he is shown from the side and you can actually see his theeth when he grins in the battle.
    Well... as I sed it's nothing. Just had to say incase you want to further improve him. I' not even sure if it's possiple to make the skin to be like that.
    Even if a thousand people believe in a lie, it's still a lie.
    Oh. If you don't understand my english then I'm sorry. I'm just bad at it. Now playing:

Musashi's Avatar Semisalis

These are truly amasing hoplites. I tought that Roma surrectum had the best hoplites ever but these just went over by 100 miles.
    Just one thing. In king Leonidas helmet from 300 theres a litle tiny error that I'm not sure is even worth of mentioning since these really are amasing.
    The cheek parts of the helmet goes too far over the fase in sideprofile. Leonidas face should be visible from the side. If you wathc the movie there are numerous seens where he is shown from the side and you can actually see his theeth when he grins in the battle. Also hes beard is visible in those seens.
    Well... as I sed it's nothing. Just had to say incase you want to further improve him. I'm not even sure if it's possiple to make the skin to be like that.

Sorry for the double. Pc got weird on me.
    Last edited by Musashi; July 23, 2007 at 07:50 PM.
    Even if a thousand people believe in a lie, it's still a lie.
    Oh. If you don't understand my english then I'm sorry. I'm just bad at it. Now playing:

Jaw-droppingly beautiful.

really nice skinning there very good previeuw how you can see those units

excellent skins

Maraxus's Avatar Semisalis

Very nice KLA, I especially like the Etruscan and Thespain Hoplites!

"Remember upon the conduct of each depends the fate of all." -Alexander the Great.

ccllnply's Avatar Tribunus

King Louise Assurbanipal I just have to say this. I really like your units(Your Corinthian hoplites are great) but I'm never going to download your units because of one fact : you never put in text files. I know it takes ages to make units but even if you just add in export_descr_unit and descr_model_battle. It would allow people who aren't so good with the text files to add your great units to there game. I personally don't bother installing units that don't have text files added because it will take me ages and then I might have put in the wrong dircetory or misspelt something. I mean no disrespect, you do great work, I just needed to get that off my chest. Cheers

Hello
    Beautifull work, Historical.
    I wanted to know, how do you install it?
    doe's it work with Europa Barbarorum?
    For "Reign of Ares", do i have to put barbarian invasion?

Please if somebody can answer, it's will be a grat thing!

Augustus Armor

Last edited by malandrineddu; July 24, 2007 at 10:57 PM.

i think that we can do big things with so wonderfull hoplites !!
    Last edited by strikerjd; July 25, 2007 at 06:55 PM.
    Hegemonia's historian, coder, skinner, 2D work... and all the rest too !!