Thread: About Darth MOD 8.1

Default About Darth MOD 8.1

I have 2 questions.

There are some units in Great Britain which shows only white box in unit card. If I hire the white box unit and engage in battle, The game crashes. Do I need to install some more fixes for DME 8.1?

Second, During naval battle, The ships do not move when they meet reverse wind. So If the direction of wind comes to my navy, All things which I can do is just waiting my enemy navy comes to our ships.

Please help to fix these 2 things. thank you

♔hammeredalways♔'s Avatar Darthmod Moderator

Default Re: About Darth MOD 8.1

Could you indicate what the GB units?, please screen shot them if possible - do you have any other Mods installed?
    Knight of the binge-drinking-Kebab-shop-vomiting-taxi rank-punch-up? 32nd degree

alhoon's Avatar Comes Rei Militaris
    took an arrow to the knee

Something is wrong in your mod friend.
    alhoon is not a member of the infamous Hoons: a (fictional) nazi-sympathizer KKK clan. Of course, no Hoon would openly admit affiliation to the uninitiated.
    "Angry Uncle Gordon" describes me well.

Quote Originally Posted by ♔hammeredalways♔ View Post
    Could you indicate what the GB units?, please screen shot them if possible - do you have any other Mods installed?

33rd Foot and Brunswicker Dragoons now. Maybe It will shows more white box unit cards as I proceed. Sorry that I can not have screen shots. I don't have any other mods except darth mods.

♔hammeredalways♔'s Avatar Darthmod Moderator

Do you have the EUA DLC http://store.steampowered.com/app/10607/ ?
    Knight of the binge-drinking-Kebab-shop-vomiting-taxi rank-punch-up? 32nd degree