Page 1 of 539 12345678910112651101501 ... LastLast

Thread: Sig Service/Avatar Service/Userbar Service

Lord Rahl's Avatar Behold the Beard
    Content Emeritus

Default Sig Service/Avatar Service/Userbar Service

If anyone wants a sig for me to make for them, this is the place to be.

These are the following criterion:

1. What theme do you want? Roman, Scifi, etc.

2. What text do you want?

3. Whatever else you come up with.

I'll get to making everyone's sigs eventually. Now, just tell me what you want. And remember, when you get the sig, follow TWC's signature rules, here .

EDIT: How to add in your signature!

Right click on the image that was made and go to properties. You should see the URL of the image. It should say (minus the dashes),

-http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/4061/signame.jpg-

Now, in order for you to be able to make that URL show up as an image you need to put the image "tags" around that URL. This is easily done, the same way changing the color of text or quoting someone manually is. The image tags are [IMG] and [/IMG]. Now, all you need to do is copy the URL of the sig I made you and put the image tags around it. If you do this in when you edit your signature in your CP what you should see is (minus dashes again),

[IMG]-http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/4061/signame.jpg-[/IMG]

When you do this the URL will come up as an image instead of text. Hope this explains it well!

LR
    Last edited by Lord Rahl; December 10, 2005 at 04:52 PM.

Patron of: Ó Cathasaigh, Major. Stupidity, Kscott, Major König, Nationalist_Cause, Kleos, Rush Limbaugh, General_Curtis_LeMay, and NIKO_TWOW.RU | Patronized by: MadBurgerMaker
    Opifex, Civitate, ex-CdeC, Ex-Urbanis Legio, Ex-Quaestor, Ex-Helios Editor, Sig God, Skin Creator & Badge Forger
    I may be back... | @BeardedRiker

John I Tzimisces's Avatar Get born again.

Wow, thats really nice...

Can i get a signature with a RTW, or even better, RTR armenian theme, like imitation legions marching to reinforce a combat that is already engaged, or somesuch?
    The text would be Armenia Defendanda Est, and of course, in little letters, eXc|Imperator...and of course any credit you would like to give yourself for the service.

Thanks rahl!

Content Emeritus

Ok, here is my go at it. If you don't like it then just tell me.

Patron of: Ó Cathasaigh, Major. Stupidity, Kscott, Major König, Nationalist_Cause, Kleos, Rush Limbaugh, General_Curtis_LeMay, and NIKO_TWOW.RU | Patronized by: MadBurgerMaker
    Opifex, Civitate, ex-CdeC, Ex-Urbanis Legio, Ex-Quaestor, Ex-Helios Editor, Sig God, Skin Creator & Badge Forger

John I Tzimisces's Avatar Get born again.

not bad, not bad at all.
    I'm really in no position to give you criticism. I lack the means and likely the skill to reproduce something like this
    thanks rahl!

Is it possible to just take my sig image and make it glossier, perhaps elongate it a bit to make it not quite so glossy? Here is the full image:

Basically I want it to cover the same area of the picture as I have in my sig, but not look quite so ... blocky? Maybe give it a border or somesuch? Any help is appreciated, I just want to make it look ... spiffier.

Patron of Felixion, Ulyaoth, Reidy, Ran Taro and Darth Red
    Co-Founder of the House of Caesars

Libertus

I would like to make a request. Basically id like a Roman theme (julii) for mine, with a picture of legionnaires charging into combat with the enemy. Have my name written on it, and also the text "Roma Victa!!!" on it, all in gold lettering. It can be much like eXc|imperator's, just a different theme Thanks, i appreciate it very much

"Warfare is the greatest affair of state, the basis of life and death, the way to survival or extinction. It must be thoroughly pondered and analyzed" -Sun Tzu, Art of War

Content Emeritus

Justinian, is this what you were thinking of?

Maximus, I'll get to your sig done in due time.

Wow, that looks good. Could you do the same thing, but instead of the whole thing center on the face in the pic on the left?

If it is at all possible, I'd like a dark themed sig of maybe a fight. Kind of violent but nothing overdone? If you can fit Romans in it that'd be great also. Don't need any text.
    "Give me the storm and stress of thought and action rather than the dead calm of ignorance and faith.
    Banish me from Eden when you will but first let me eat of the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge."

— Robert G. Ingersoll

Content Emeritus

Ok, how about this?

More on the way.

Pra's Avatar Sir Lucious Left Foot

How about big letters that say Prarara is King with an Indian theme?
    Under patronage of Emperor Dimitricus Patron of vikrant1986, ErikinWest, VOP2288

Anagennese, the Rise of the Black Hand

MacMillan doesn't compensate for variable humidity,wind speed and direction or the coriolis effect. Mother nature compensates for where Macmillan's crosshairs are.

Content Emeritus

Is this good Maximus?

What I meant was this:

But instead of the zoomed out body picture, basically the picture in my sig, but to fit the space that your picture does.

Sorry to be so picky.

Content Emeritus

Is that good issues?

Justinian, I don't see your image and don't know what you mean. :sweatingb

justinian, who is that chick anyway? She is hot.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Rahl

Is that good issues?

Yes very good thanks!
    "Give me the storm and stress of thought and action rather than the dead calm of ignorance and faith.
    Banish me from Eden when you will but first let me eat of the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge."

— Robert G. Ingersoll

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Rahl
    You know the sig you made? With the chick in the left corner and it fades into black and 'Justinian' in cool red lettering? That, but instead of the zoomed out picture in the left, a closeup of the face, basically what I have in my sig image (you can see it, right?)

justinian, who is that chick anyway? She is hot.
    Yes, she is.

Libertus

Is this good Maximus?
    yes, it looks great. thanks again

"Warfare is the greatest affair of state, the basis of life and death, the way to survival or extinction. It must be thoroughly pondered and analyzed" -Sun Tzu, Art of War

Content Emeritus

Prarara, is this good?

Could I have a sig with a unit of Heavy cavalry (Catapharats, Compaions whatever) charging and about to collide with a roman infantry with the words (in a medium sized font) Captain_Paulentineous Thnx in advance

Why don’t presidents fight the war?
    Why do they always send the poor?