Downloads: No more winter battles in campaign

No more winter battles in campaign

Uploaded by ramtha - March 05, 2007
Author Author ramtha
File Size File Size Unknown Size
Downloads Downloads 626
+ Download
This mod gets rid of winter altogether in the campaign, you will not see ONE winter battle, they are completely gone, it remains summer the whole way through.

Also gets rid of the mongol/timurid respawn horde armies... this does not weaken them or anything but it makes it so that once they are conquered(last army/settlement) they will not horde up again.

Post, comment, questions in this thread...
http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=86606

To install, extract the files in the rar and extract them to your main mtw2 direcotry, NOT the data folder.

If you wish to use it for other campaigns/mods (it might not work for some), then extract it to this...
example- mtw2/ road to jerusalem
NOT- mtw2/ road to jerusalem/ data

Images

None

Comments

republic_bohemia
March 05, 2007 at 03:07 PM
?

WOW
ramtha
March 06, 2007 at 11:40 PM
republic bohemia, do you have some sort of issue with mods?

I saw you had a comment in someone else's mod calling it "gay" with the common sign.

ramtha
March 06, 2007 at 11:41 PM
actually, just ignore his spam everyone reading this. he does this in alot of mod descriptions.
Fredderix
March 21, 2007 at 02:16 PM
why would you want to get rid of them!!!
kkbob33
March 21, 2007 at 08:47 PM
i like the idea of no winter the snow should leave footprints or something but it doesnt. looks better with grass. plus fewer battles were fought in the dead of winter. it would be nice to get less winter battles! that would poon
ramtha
March 21, 2007 at 10:15 PM
Is there something wrong with you freaks??? (Not you kkbob33)

Why would 3 :wub:tards give this awesome work an F grade???

You people that are saying "why get rid of them???!?!?!?" get the :wub: out of my mod hosting you :wub:s!

God damn sorry for any moderators seeing this but this is killing me!
ramtha
March 21, 2007 at 10:18 PM
In more polite words, if you want to keep winter battles then simply don't download this, is that hard to understand?

Doesn't make sense to give it an F grade because you like winter battles, good grief. :wub:ing :wub:
victorymom
April 13, 2007 at 10:44 PM
best mod ever!

:wub: those people that gave it an F... what losers.

good job ramtha!
ramtha
April 14, 2007 at 12:00 AM
thanks victorymom, yeah they are losers, but I think people are starting to respect this mod...it wen't from a D- given by some immature babies...

to a B, that's alot of A+'s countering the F's.
Prof
May 04, 2007 at 10:03 AM
I actually think it is a good idea...but there is one issue I have with this (not technical)
for some battle(s) between the teutonic order and its enemies in north eastern europe the winter setting was very important (like that battle where the order lost its heavy cavalry to breaking ice)

so my question is: is it possible to just reduce the amount of winter turns? for example that there is one every 5-10 turns?
Ralendil
May 24, 2007 at 10:02 PM
Thanks for this Ramtha