An Introduction to Diloism

1. Calisthenis of Dyrrachium
    Calisthenis of Dyrrachium
    Hey there!

This is an introduction to Diloism, the religion of Decimus Milo's AAR's!
    Contents: I: Who and what we are
    II: Why we were created
    III: How to join
    IV: Disclamer
    V: Index of AAR's

Who and what we are
    We are Diloists, worshippers of Decimus Milo's AAR's. (See Index below) We are the loyal readers who have subscribed and given our hearts (literally) and our souls (we're mindless drones) to the AAR's that our God, Decimus Milo, has made.

Why we were created
    I, Calisthenis of Green Day, High Preist, founded this church and religion, so that the followers of God's AAR's may come together in one place and worship in cult-like rituals involving whips.

How to join
    Simply click the button in the top right hand side that says "Join Group". Say yes to all questions. You will also need to sign a contract in triplicate that says we can have your physical heart, your soul, and your free will. These will then have to be sent in, sent back, queried, lost, found, subjected to public inquiry, lost again, and finally buried in soft peat for three months and recycled as topsoil.

Disclamer
    We cannot be held responsible for anything that may happen to you, including, but not limited to:
    Loss of heart.
    Loss of soul.
    Loss of free will.
    Also, should you decide to send the Spanish and/or other Inquistions round, please be aware that you may not wake up in the morning. All rights removed.

Index of AAR's
    Who Watches the Watchers: A Papal Apocalypse. [M2TW Scotland - Completed]
    And all around is the desert; a corner of the mournful kingdom of sand. [RTW Numidia - Ongoing]
    The Decline and Fall of the Roman Empire. [RTW-BI Western Roman Empire - Ongoing
  2. Calisthenis of Dyrrachium
    Should you like to make a query or contact the Cult of Diloism for any reason, please PM the High Preist (me) here.
  3. Calisthenis of Dyrrachium
    As you can see, the whole religion thing has gone to my head.

We're just a fan group. Really.
  4. Blatta Optima Maxima
    Blatta Optima Maxima
    Oh really?
  5. Calisthenis of Dyrrachium
    I'd be classed as mad if I didn't say that. Not that anything would change....
  6. ✠Ikaroqx✠
    ✠Ikaroqx✠
    Lord Milo hasn't been around since may...