Vodka

1. Commander Ruunu
    Commander Ruunu
    Congratulations, at this point, 1st November there are 3 members. What a nice little vodka drinkers community ;D.
  2. Valkar
    Valkar
    Djeez the first time i was wasted was because of wodka
  3. Commander Ruunu
    Commander Ruunu
    YEah....Vodka . First time was nice.
  4. Valkar
    Valkar
    And strong :o my first 'down to the hatch' was burning like hell
  5. Commander Ruunu
    Commander Ruunu
    Don't know. Some people may think I'm little crazy or that I lie, but I tend to think that I even like the taste of vodka. Few years ago it was "little" resisting, but now..it's quite good, I think. Anybody tried 80% vodka? That's hell .
  6. Valkar
    Valkar
    Just 40%.... or At Least 30%
    It must not taste like pure alcohol
  7. Spike
    Spike
    Vodka is best mixed with juice and another things, I can drunk em by themselves, but I'll only do that in my own room, locked from inside, since if I got drunk I tend to do embarassing things
  8. Valkar
    Valkar
    Ooh i want to get drunk with you
  9. Commander Ruunu
    Commander Ruunu
    Vodka....
  10. Stultus
    Stultus
    Screwdrivers are possibly the best fallback drink ever. I haven't met someone who would turn down a screwdriver.
  11. vadik_1st
    vadik_1st
    1st of all the best votka is finlandia!!! and 2nd ,, votka+ red bull ... that's good stuff
  12. Propaganda
    Propaganda
    @ Davyjones . 30% alcohol is not vodka anymore
  13. Col. Tartleton
    Col. Tartleton
    Screwdrivers are nice. I like to substitute Orange Juice for Orange Soda sometimes. I'm more a straight shot man though. As a college student I drink a lot of bad cheap vodka. It takes like ten shots for me to get drunk and after the first two it's like drinking water.
  14. Mithridates the Great
    Mithridates the Great
  15. Finlander
    Finlander
    Recognized a Smirnoff bottle on the group avatar. Shame on you who put that there! There's only one true vodka and it's Russian!