Musicians

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast
  1. Pivra
    Pivra
    I play piano, violin and some local instruments =))
  2. Thanatos
    Thanatos
    I play the piano and the guitar, as well as Nigerian dance drums.
  3. Enemy of the State
    Enemy of the State
    Been playing the guitar for a year. Not very original I know.
  4. Miraj
    Miraj
    I've been playing guitar since I was 12, so that over 10 years. I have a Les Paul Electric, a Norman acoustic guitar, an old cheap classical guitar and am thinking about buying a new Flamenco guitar and take up that style of music. If only I had the time.

I used to be in band back in elementary, junior high and high school and played the Clarinet then the Saxophone. I still have my old sax, but haven't played it.. in a looooong time. I've basically forgotten how to.
  5. Banned
    Banned
    I play piano at times, and that's actually all I do when I'm bored nowadays. I've even created my own musical notes but have not found even a single person around me who has interest in either pianos or my notes.
  6. iudas
    iudas
    I play the guitar and I'm getting good at it... for a teenager. *snicker*
  7. Razor
    Razor
    Playing piano from the age of eight I believe. Lost interest in it though. Four years ago I started playing electric guitar and been playing guitar ever since and improving a lot. Guitarist Neal Schon is one of my examples...
  8. Confederate Jeb
    Confederate Jeb
    Piano for 10 years, saxaphone, and bagpipes.
  9. Pivra
    Pivra
    we should post videos of ourselves playing an instrument or something )
  10. ~Beren~
    ~Beren~
    I play the piano, flute\piccolo, and about to try the guitar.
  11. Rebel Jeb
    Rebel Jeb
    Piccolo? What the crap...
  12. Brewskii
    Brewskii
    I paly the guitar
  13. Lord Rahl
    Lord Rahl
    Bass trombone and tuba! Low brass FTW!
  14. Odovacar
    Odovacar
    electric guitarzzzz
  15. Scorch
    Scorch
    Guitar, Piano, Violin.
  16. Shaun
    Shaun
    I play bass.
  17. ♔The Lizard King♔
    ♔The Lizard King♔
    Hey their guys

I play the Drums mostly, but I can also play the Guitar, and Flute when I'm bored. I'm really into those more exotic instruments, or ones you don't really see any more. I was looking into uying a Mellotran, but I can't find the damn thing.

But I mostly play the drums. *Starts Playing Moby Dick*
  18. Dictatorfish
    Dictatorfish
    Hey there, guys,

Just joined up. I currently play just the piano and the ocarina (note: I actually started playing that before LoZ:OoT came out and made it an even more laughable instrument that is was before) but thinking about learning the guitar.

I know it's probably a bit too early to consider it what with no experience at all on the guitar yet, but does anyone here have any idea where I could get info on learning slap guitar (or whatever it's really called)? As far as I know, no body in my local area teachs it.
  19. yxc qwert!
    yxc qwert!
    trumpet ftw!
  20. Desperado †
    Desperado †
    Hi. I just joined. Didn't know there was anything like this. I live in Wales and play Flute (grd 7), Harp (grd 6) and Piano (just for fun, but I'd say I'm grd 6/7). I also play penny whistle quite well (Welsh traditional tunes mostly).

I love all music pretty much, but Classical in general, Folk and Rock are my favs.

I play in the county Orchestra on Flute, they do quite a lot of film music and serious stuff. And I do penny whistle in a traditional Welsh folk night were anyone can come along an tehy all speak Welsh.

I spy another Flute player. I hate Picolo though, mostly cos I'm crap at it

My older Brother does Eughphonium, Tuba and Trombone, and I used to do Trumpet. I enjoy the sound of brass quite a lot.

So what goes on here?
    I never joined a 'group' before. Does it show up in your profile that your part of it?
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast