Groups

View All Random Groups

• The Elder Scrolls Fans!!!!

oh my gosh... this crappin cave troll is hurtin my uber imperial paladin....damn it! Thunderfireballs chamaleon frozenshield casted! die monster! now i need to pray on the altar of Ahura Mazda, to recover my fatigue and thirst

I LOVE THIS GAME!

Category: Games
    Last Activity: August 22, 2014 05:31 PM

23 member(s)
  • Dungeon Siege

For all those who played, still play, looking for a group or just wondering about this old game and it's series.

Dungeon Siege

http://www.gaspowered.com/ds1/

Legends of Aranna

http://www.gaspowered.com/dsloa/

Dungeon Siege II

http://www.gaspowered.com/ds2/

Last Activity: March 16, 2014 10:52 AM

14 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Matches
  • Entreaty for MTW Compatibility with Newer Video Cards

Do you remember when the battle AI was competent? When naval invasions worked, and worked well? When you could assassinate your own characters, and reward your favorite generals or administrators with titles? Remember the fitting font, the chilling music? The camels?

I do- and it's a painful memory. Painful because we owners of newer computers and video cards are now deprived of perhaps the greatest game in the series, the indefatigable Medieval Total War. Thankfully, a heroic soul has discovered a solution so that the campaign map no longer crashes. But the battles- the essence of the Total War series - remain unplayable!

Therefore, here is an earnest request to Nvidia, Creative Assembly, SEGA, and all others concerned for the compatibility of the legendary Medieval Total War with modern hardware, especially the 8000/9000 Nvidia series video cards.

GSC Game World, the developer of the 2001 game Cossacks, released a fix long ago for video card and hardware compatibility. Is it too much to ask that CA, a larger company by far, do the same?

Sincerely,

Lord Faucon

Last Activity: May 18, 2020 07:16 AM

32 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Temporary Solutions
  • Empire Total War: The Coliseum Version

Maps, rules, country info, discussion, e.t.c.

Mods are SwordofJanak, Paul de Tukker, and me, Me Mighty Leper.

Last Activity: March 04, 2014 05:57 PM

11 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Current Army Sizes
  • Pacman

Pacman is a powerful entity of great mystery and entertainment value. If you disagree, you can go :wock: yourself.

wocka wocka wocka wocka wocka wocka wocka wocka wocka wocka wocka wocka wocka wocka wocka wocka wocka wocka wocka wocka wocka wocka wocka wocka wocka wocka wocka wocka wocka wocka wocka wocka wocka wocka wocka wocka wocka wocka wocka wocka wocka wocka

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/arcade.php?&act=Arcade&do=play&gameid=3

Last Activity: March 26, 2013 05:36 PM

47 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Pacman
  • Mount&Blade Community Modifications

Community developer's modification compilation and expansion group. No spoilers, open to members interested in mount&blade modifications and learning how to create them.

Community poll

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?p=6082991#post6082991

Last Activity: January 22, 2019 12:42 PM

24 member(s)
  • We who don't support Napoleon Total War.

A group for us who oppose releasing a new Total War game over making an expansion for E:TW and thus most likely ignoring our pleas for modding tools and future patches for the game. CA have simply crossed the line with their apparant greed.

Last Activity: June 18, 2014 04:50 PM

25 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    General discussion
  • A Polite Request to those who join the forums and do nothing but complain about Empire: Total War

Please join if you agree with me.

My request is this: Please, either go away or contribute something useful to TWC, i have seen alot of threads and discussions ruined by you people, constantly :wub: about how bad the game is and pointing out everything that is wrong, even if it is irrelevent.

I may be the only one who thinks this, but it just strikes me as odd if you have nothing better to do than this.

Last Activity: April 05, 2018 11:59 AM

53 member(s)
  • [Should there be a modding TOOL group also]

Where people can discuss what they would like included in the current tool,s that would be helpful for this particular group (+ others). And then invite all the tool coders?

Last Activity: September 23, 2019 07:38 AM

1 member(s)
    This group doesn't have any discussions yet.
  • Roma 2: Imperium Aquilarum Dev Group

Roma 2: Imperium Aquilarum Dev Group

Last Activity: November 08, 2014 08:45 PM

13 member(s)
    Latest Discussion:
    Current Modding Tasks

View All Recently Updated