Page 9 of 68 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718193459 ... LastLast

Thread: Bug Reports only for DLV 6.2 Kingdoms

Kjertesvein's Avatar Remember to smile
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Default Re: Bug Reports only for DLV 6.0 Kingdoms

Quote Originally Posted by Thalamyr View Post
    hi all

i install mtw2 + kingdoms+ 1.5 + dlv 6.0+ beta03 + bb1.6 + xbai+tokus artwork new fresh clean,.i start the game i chose the scots and start the campain and then this ,..
    Well then it's got to be something wrong. The first part is very documented, so it can't be. + bb1.6 is less so, but still used by many. + I know XBAI had some difficulty with running a few scripts. + Tokus artwork is pure cosmetic.

I think this is more a question for Taiji, b/c you installed more then Repmans DLV.

Quote Originally Posted by Thalamyr View Post
    22:07:30.650 [system.rpt] [always] CPU: SSE2
    22:07:30.650 [system.rpt] [always] ==== system log start, build date: Feb 25 2008 version development ===
    22:07:30.697 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_0.pack
    22:07:30.697 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_1.pack
    22:07:30.697 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_2.pack
    22:07:30.759 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_3.pack
    22:07:30.775 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_4.pack
    22:07:30.775 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/localized.pack
    22:07:36.384 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/DLV_ext/data/export_descr_buildings.txt, at line 499, column 253
    unit(NE Bodyguard) does not match up to the ownership for faction(ireland)
    22:07:36.386 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/DLV_ext/data/export_descr_buildings.txt, at line 593, column 248
    22:07:36.388 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/DLV_ext/data/export_descr_buildings.txt, at line 706, column 165
    22:07:37.092 [game.script] [error] Condition parsing error in mods/DLV_ext/data/export_descr_character_traits.txt, at line 15197, column 46
    trigger not found
    22:09:20.603 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/DLV_ext/data/descr_model_strat.txt, at line 390, column 26
    Model database failed to load model DLV_ext/models_strat/pagan_priest.cas.
    22:09:21.080 [system.rpt] [error] Medieval 2: Total War encountered an unspecified error and will now exit.

First, it goes on about them darn Irish bodyguards again.
    secound. Their is a trait for generals that don't match up.
    Third. Then a model for pagan priest don't match up.
    Thorolf was thus armed. Then Thorolf became so furious that he cast his shield on his back, and, grasping his halberd with both hands, bounded forward dealing cut and thrust on either side. Men sprang away from him both ways, but he slew many. Thus he cleared the way forward to earl Hring's standard, and then nothing could stop him. He slew the man who bore the earl's standard, and cut down the standard-pole. After that he lunged with his halberd at the earl's breast, driving it right through mail and body, so that it came out at the shoulders; and he lifted him up on the halberd over his head, and planted the butt-end in the ground. There on the weapon the earl breathed out his life in sight of all, both friends and foes. [...] 53, Egil's Saga
    I must tell you here of some amusing tricks the Comte d'Eu played on us. I had made a sort of house for myself in which my knights and I used to eat, sitting so as to get the light from the door, which, as it happened, faced the Comte d'Eu's quarters. The count, who was a very ingenious fellow, had rigged up a miniature ballistic machine with which he could throw stones into my tent. He would watch us as we were having our meal, adjust his machine to suit the length of our table, and then let fly at us, breaking our pots and glasses.
    - The pranks played on the knight Jean de Joinville, 1249, 7th crusade.

http://imgur.com/a/DMm19
    Quote Originally Posted by Finn View Post
    This is the only forum I visit with any sort of frequency and I'm glad it has provided a home for RTR since its own forum went down in 2007. Hopefully my donation along with others from TWC users will help get the site back to its speedy heyday, which will certainly aid us in our endeavor to produce a full conversion mod Rome2.

another question ,.i know it is only a bugthread,. but i use Vista 64 bit home premium ,.when i install Mtw+ mods+ submods ,.i install always all in Program files (x86) ,.this make no problem to Mtw ?.

PrivateJoh's Avatar Tiro

Quote Originally Posted by [TIG]PeterPain View Post
    To start with I would say : GREAT MOD !

I didn't expect to post here cause my campaign was going good without major bugs until now. I cannot specify or post log, because I get CTD very randomly, usually after clicking on settlement, army or building/recruiting. It started to happen after about 150 turns into campaign. Before that no problems at all. Now every turn or after 2-3 turns I get CTD without any obvious reason, not on end turn but by clicking with mouse on something

Name of your issue: CTD when trying to click with mouse on units or settlements
    Is CTD repeatable: Yes, Happens very often
    Did CTD occur during the: on campaign map between turns
    What is you operating system: XP Pro
    What language version of the game do you have?: English
    What year are you playing when CTD occurred?: Happens any turn.
    What faction do you play?: Teutonic Order
    Briefly describe the issue and add comments. ... before I played campaign with Sicily, no CTD at all, played over 200 turns. With TO that CTD happens very often after about 150 turns.

I will appreciate ANY help I can get. I became addicted to DLV!
    Same problem here. It also happened when entering a battle, not for the first battle I try to play, but generally appeared for the second or third. CTD is NOT repeatable, everything will work next time I start the game.

I have 6.0 + hotfix, Taiji's, Agis Tournas and Tokus enhanced files. I upgraded from BB1.4 to BB1.5 (or BB 1.5 to BB 1.6 not sure) and that seemed to solved the problem. Why? I have no idea, have not played much since, so could could go down to randomness. I will keep an eye on it in the future.

Joh

/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/

Please everyone,

This bug report thread is for DLV 6, not for some cocktail of stuff you've made.

If you have installed a minimod and you're having problems then test without the minimod.

If you find that upon installing a minimod the problem begins then speak directly to the minimod's creator.

Thanks,

Taiji

• Instant CTD
    • Yes
    • Can't start game
    • XP SP 3
    • English (US)
    • NA
    • NA
    • The game loads up, and crashes a few seconds later before loading the menu.

XiombargDei's Avatar Civis

ViaBellum
    I had this issue
    when you install Kingdoms, do you install all the mods (América, brittania, etc.) ? then patch 1.5 ?

I had instant CTDs when installing only part of Kingdoms, installing the whole thing made it work again.

Yeah, I did. I'm gonna try a re-install. Takes so long, though.

EDIT:
    That didn't work, unfortunately. Still no luck.
    Last edited by VIABellum; February 26, 2009 at 06:20 PM.

help me with such problem ,when i take a last city of venice {i play for sicilian} with last family member PC freezing. When i had such problem play for Venice{against milanis} i solve it by Killing all milanis family member outside of last city.The city became rebel and i take it without problem {PC amd 4200, ati 4850 ,SP3}

/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/

Sergio you just have to wait until it unfreezes. Make yourself some coffee or something while you wait.

This is normal when taking the last settlement of a faction, the scripting for the horde slows the game down considerably.

When you played as Venice you missed out on trying to defeat the Milanese horde, I can assure you that you did yourself out of quite a bit of fun there

:hmmm:The problem is: after i take a sity and made a choce[ for example exterminate sattelment] the bar of enemy army appearing again and game freez, coffe cannot help- only reset.I am not good in English

Red_Bear's Avatar Laetus

Icon4 CTD Reports for DLV 6.1 Kingdoms v1.5

1. Game crash at start screen
    2. yes
    3.d) can't start the game
    4. Win XP sp2
    5. Russian
    6 n/a
    7. n/a
    8. n/a
    here is log:
    19:12:38.093 [system.rpt] [always] CPU: SSE2
    19:12:38.093 [system.rpt] [always] ==== system log start, build date: Feb 25 2008 version development ===
    19:12:38.093 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_0.pack
    19:12:38.093 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_1.pack
    19:12:38.109 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_2.pack
    19:12:38.109 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_3.pack
    19:12:38.109 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/data_4.pack
    19:12:38.109 [system.io] [always] mounted pack packs/localized.pack
    19:12:43.921 [script.err] [error] Script Error in mods/DLV_ext/data/export_descr_unit.txt, at line 224, column 53
    Invalid ownership type 'armenia' found in unit 'carrack'.
    19:12:43.921 [data.invalid] [error] DATABASE_TABLE error found : error reading record from file mods/DLV_ext/data/export_descr_unit.txt.

ps also tried to replace EDU from here http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=219603
    same problem
    Last edited by Red_Bear; February 27, 2009 at 10:18 AM.

/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/

Quote Originally Posted by Sergio35 View Post
    :hmmm:The problem is: after i take a sity and made a choce[ for example exterminate sattelment] the bar of enemy army appearing again and game freez, coffe cannot help- only reset.I am not good in English
    The game is supposed to freeze and you are supposed to wait.

How long did you wait before "reset"? 30 minutes?
    Last edited by Taiji; February 27, 2009 at 10:24 AM.

I wait 3-4 min maximum. I will try longer. Problem in another compain freez on litva turn I play for Venice .

Name of your issue - The computer reboot during siege
    Is CTD repeatable? - yes
    Did CTD occur during the - c) Battle map activates
    What is you operating system - windows xp service pack 3
    What language version of the game do you have? - nonenglish version
    What year are you playing when CTD occurred? - n/a
    What faction do you play? - lega lombarda, ireland, poland, venice
    What faction is creating the CTD - n/a

everytime i try to siege a castle after the loading, the game crash (the computer turn off and reboot)... I plaied with 4 faction but is the same.
    windows xp service pack 3
    nonenglish version
    plz help me

/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/

Quote Originally Posted by deangdaniele View Post
    Name of your issue - The computer reboot during siege
    Is CTD repeatable? - yes
    Did CTD occur during the - c) Battle map activates
    What is you operating system - windows xp service pack 3
    What language version of the game do you have? - nonenglish version
    What year are you playing when CTD occurred? - n/a
    What faction do you play? - lega lombarda, ireland, poland, venice
    What faction is creating the CTD - n/a

everytime i try to siege a castle after the loading, the game crash (the computer turn off and reboot)... I plaied with 4 faction but is the same.
    windows xp service pack 3
    nonenglish version
    plz help me
    Are you able to play vanilla with no problems?

yes

i've also reinstalled the mod twice

"Quote:
    Originally Posted by HbHadast
    Bug report:

I'm playing a game with the moors in the main campaign which crushes everytime i try to attack a fort (battle). I've tried it several times on many forts.

The settings were: Vh/Vh, all features activated with DVL IA gameplay.

PS: The game doesn't crush when i attack armies."

my problem is identical

sure.. tnx taiji
    Last edited by deangdaniele; March 01, 2009 at 08:47 AM.

/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/|\/

Sorry, it's just that "The computer reboot during siege" means to me that something is likely to be wrong with the rest of your PC, so it just CTDs?

PS, use the "edit" button to add stuff to your post. Avoiding double posting is a good thing for the forum

If you have reinstalled the mod in the prescribed manner and and it is still not working then i propose to play another mod.

repman

BareBonesWars 8.1 for RTW 1.5
    Integration Mod which combines unique strategic challenges due to a 4 Season scripted campaign from 280 BC - 180 AD on several big/small maps and with an ruthless AI on the battlefield.
    Deus lo Vult DLV 6.2 for MTW II Kingdoms
    Norway+Ireland+Flanders+Kiev+Lithuania+Teutonic_Order+Armenia+Crusader+Georgia,1y2t script, army field costs, Ultimate AI 1.6, big map, military career, economic system, age simulation, heraldic system, new factions, garrison script, Crowns + Swords, Trait bugfixer, religion dependent recruiting, ancillary enhancements, darth battle mechanics