Page 5 of 122 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314153055105 ... LastLast

Thread: [Missing] Meneth's Sub-mod Compilation (MSC) 6.0

Turkeys!'s Avatar Praepositus

Default Re: Meneth's 6.3 Sub-mod Compilation (MSC) 1.8

Is the new version savegame compatible?
    Like Neverwinter Nights? Wondering where to go now that the old NWN Vault is gone? Come visit the new one at http://neverwintervault.org/!

Meneth's Avatar I mod, therefore I am

Quote Originally Posted by Turkeys! View Post
    Is the new version savegame compatible?
    Mongol Horde doesn't apply to save-games if that's what you mean.
    But it doesn't break them, either.

Turkeys!'s Avatar Praepositus

That answers it thanks
    Like Neverwinter Nights? Wondering where to go now that the old NWN Vault is gone? Come visit the new one at http://neverwintervault.org/!

Default Re: Meneth's 6.3 Sub-mod Compilation (MSC) 1.8.2

• MH+LLP combined version for late campaign added

Default Re: Meneth's 6.3 Sub-mod Compilation (MSC) 1.8.4

• MH updated to 1.2.1
    • LLP updated to 3.4
    • MH+LLP late campaign crash fixed

Hotfix:
    The mongol invasion being delayed by 6 turns in MH+LLP fixed.

Default Re: Meneth's 6.3 Sub-mod Compilation (MSC) 1.9

Thanks, Meneth. It seems to work. I clicked Longer Assimilation, Dynamic Siege Upkeep, LLP, Heir, FTT and no obvious problems. I did notice two things when I ran setup.exe: 1) There are two FTT 3.1 options. The descriptions are slightly different (just a couple different pronouns); I chose the first one, but I'm curious about it.

2) The LLP mod description says that permanent watchtowers are included, but when I initially chose that one but not permanent watchtowers, they actually weren't included. I immediately started over and clicked both watchtowers and LLP (it initially unclicked watchtowers when I clicked LLP, but it did let me reclick both on) and the watchtowers are now there. I am playing as Aragon, so I don't actually have any under-14 family members to check and see if LLP is actually working. My heir does have the heir ancillary, though.

Thanks for putting these all together; it is quite an accomplishment and much appreciated.

Alpha Zeke's Avatar Vicarius

Quote Originally Posted by TheBard View Post
    Thanks, Meneth. It seems to work. I clicked Longer Assimilation, Dynamic Siege Upkeep, LLP, Heir, FTT and no obvious problems. I did notice two things when I ran setup.exe: 1) There are two FTT 3.1 options. The descriptions are slightly different (just a couple different pronouns); I chose the first one, but I'm curious about it.

2) The LLP mod description says that permanent watchtowers are included, but when I initially chose that one but not permanent watchtowers, they actually weren't included. I immediately started over and clicked both watchtowers and LLP (it initially unclicked watchtowers when I clicked LLP, but it did let me reclick both on) and the watchtowers are now there. I am playing as Aragon, so I don't actually have any under-14 family members to check and see if LLP is actually working. My heir does have the heir ancillary, though.

Thanks for putting these all together; it is quite an accomplishment and much appreciated.
    FTT should be overwritten except if they are both there then meneth changed a file name from my download? and if the descriptions are different, I will be dowloading later on to see the difference....

Especially since they should be exactly the same, as I think thats what i agreed on...

raistlinmajere8's Avatar Ordinarius

So alot of those sub mods aren't compatible with the Byg's option ticked in the SS setup, are they?

Had troubles with some of the submods, only using siege upkeep and faster turn times. If I tick anything else, weird things happen in my game. Late Era, with Byg's ticked.

I certainly don't want to start any feuds! The difference was that one of them said something like "Thanks to Meneth for making me finish this more quickly" and the other said something like "Thanks to Meneth for making me finish this before he did." I don't want to re-run Setup to check, but hopefully it's not a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBard View Post
    I certainly don't want to start any feuds! The difference was that one of them said something like "Thanks to Meneth for making me finish this more quickly" and the other said something like "Thanks to Meneth for making me finish this before he did." I don't want to re-run Setup to check, but hopefully it's not a big deal.
    Of course its not a big deal, don't sweat it. You haven't started any feuds that I know of

Some times my own humor gets the most of me, and I should be sure to remember that not everyone is thinking the same way as I for now on

Quote Originally Posted by Historydude View Post
    FTT should be overwritten except if they are both there then meneth changed a file name from my download? and if the descriptions are different, I will be dowloading later on to see the difference....

Especially since they should be exactly the same, as I think thats what i agreed on...
    The file-name is FasterTurnTimes.txt, and the description is:
    Created by Historydude! NEW FTT 3.1! Now FTT no longer breaks your campaign_script! (The ireland map glitch!) It also makes your game get faster as time goes on!
    Have fun!
    Changelog: 3.1:
    Fixed missing script for moors faction leader.
    Fixed late campaign ctd on mongols' turn.

Remember to +rep me, if you love this mod, Meneth for making me finish it more quickly, and Gracul and Kong for all their hard work!
    Changing it slightly next release, though, from " Now FTT no longer breaks your campaign_script! (The ireland map glitch!)" to "Now FTT no longer breaks your campaign_script (E.G. the Ireland map glitch)!"

2) The LLP mod description says that permanent watchtowers are included, but when I initially chose that one but not permanent watchtowers, they actually weren't included.
    Sorry, my fault. Getting fixed next release.

Quote Originally Posted by Meneth View Post
    The file-name is FasterTurnTimes.txt, and the description is:
    Changing it slightly next release, though, from " Now FTT no longer breaks your campaign_script! (The ireland map glitch!)" to "Now FTT no longer breaks your campaign_script (E.G. the Ireland map glitch)!"

Sorry, my fault. Getting fixed next release.
    Quite alright
    I have no qualms with this plan. We accept. This has been most fruitful this day!

The mongols will expand faster with the Mongol Horde mod toggle on ?
    I'm gonna start a campaign with a european faction and i want to avoid a too fast mongol expansion.

Thx for all the effort!

Quote Originally Posted by Wrain View Post
    The mongols will expand faster with the Mongol Horde mod toggle on ?
    I'm gonna start a campaign with a european faction and i want to avoid a too fast mongol expansion.

Thx for all the effort!
    Yes, they expand all the way to Poland if you turn on Mongol Horde. Possibly even further if they meet little resistance.