Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Submods Recommendations for SS? Ask Here!

SoulBlade's Avatar Vicarius

Default Re: sub mods integraded...?

Lusted AI, perm watchtowers.
    Also as far as I know you have to be at least 12 or so to play Total War games...?
    Quote Originally Posted by Eastern Roman View Post
    Satan works in cunning way to keep us away of god. Sciene is the religion of Satan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes. View Post
    TWC is ruining my abilty to have an erection
    Quote Originally Posted by Point Blank View Post
    Regarding the Irish, if its between them and the Timurids:
    Irish: ran around bogs and forests munching on potatoes
    Timurids: slaughtered millions and threw empires into terror
    OK I'm not sure the Irish had potatoes in medieval times but that still doesn't tip things in their favour
    When in doubt, say - Trve Norsk Blækk Mettal

a

// [Last.fm][/SPOILER]
    Play Supremacy 1914, the free real-time strategy online games and the Browsergame of the Year 2009!

[SPOILER]

Supremacy1914 - the best MMO

Spoiler for Dangerous stuff
    Code:
    Signature stock:  

Default Re: Submods Recommendations for SS? Ask Here!

any mods with 2tpy and perm forts?

Any mods that make armies bigger please? After playing a lot of Darthmod ETW with 300-unit infantry battalions I just can't stand the small armies of SS.
    EA Releases its version of Cyberpunk 2077 trailer
    ˙ǝsɐǝןd „ƃuıןןoɹʇ„ ǝuıɟǝp

The Source's Avatar Senator

Ahh it's not SS 6.3 compatible... and I heard 6.4 has many issues seems really interesting though, +rep for you sir
    EA Releases its version of Cyberpunk 2077 trailer
    ˙ǝsɐǝןd „ƃuıןןoɹʇ„ ǝuıɟǝp

Domesticus

I'd have to get SS6.4 I guess, for future mods, but one I have always thought would be awesome, and use to say CA should make as a campaign...

Italian Peninsula). The map would be Italy and the Medeterranian. The Factions would be the Italian City States(Venice, Milan, Genoa, Papal States(PLAYABLE FULLY, the Pope was always fighting with the other city states), Kingdom of Sicily, the Knights of Malta, and invasions by the Holy Roman Empire and the Ottoman Empire, maybe Spain too

I'd have it set up to have two eras. The early one would be more medieval, late one would be the Renassaince Era, particularly the 1560s.

The only problem I can think of with it is that the City States would be samey. Not sure what kinda special units Milan, Florence, Pisa, and the others could have.

Domesticus

Another mod...Ireland and other factions that others may have liked in the past but have been replaced.

I'd have Ireland beefed up some, so its not just the Kingdoms faction thrown in. Pikes and spears, maybe some old school stuff for the early game, like see in IB2

but it wouldn't be that historically accurate

Sergeant Matt's Avatar Civis

I was just reading the excellent AAR I Am Skantarios, and in it he was using SS 6.1 with a submod for a 1450 campaign. Needless to say, this submod isn't compatible with 6.4, but I was wondering if another mod for a later start date has been made, or if there are any modders out there with plans to make one? Doing it myself isn't really an option, as I have no experience modding and there's a lot of work to be done. You'd have to change the factions cities, the buildings present in every city, and so on.

"Veni vidi vici." ~Gaius Julius Caesar

Domesticus

Quote Originally Posted by The Source View Post
    but it wouldn't be that historically accurate
    Meh, I dont care too much. Also, by the 1500s, the Irish had pikemen and gunners, during the rebellions against England. Earlier eras, they had two handed swordsmen, the galloglasses, so forth so on. Ireland might not have done much, but they werent a joke that deserves to be thrown aside

Also, in general, they make a good bulwark against England's domination of the Isles. In my 6.1 campaign as England, I had trouble with them when I tried to colonize Dublin. Makes for the whole three way war over an area.

And IMO, the Knights Templar, for 6.1 anyway, are far more inaccurate. Its cool, but the Templar didnt have a nation. I dont know all about them and how they ruled the lands they owned, but were their lands the same as a nation, or just they own some land in another Kingdom? Also, the Templar ruled all of Anatolia in my game, and were making a push against the Byzantines in Greece until I got sick of them, and the Holy Roman Empire came to save the Eastern Roman Empire :-P

This is all just my opinion though

Edit: As for the other factions others may have liked, same stuff as me, just because they liked it. I aint got a problem if anyone wants to rule the world with the Templar, or whatever :-P

Edit 2: For some reason I thought this was a sub-mod SUGGESTION thread. Ugh, why do I post on the internet when I have migraines?! Forgive me if I seem insane XD But if anyone wants to take up my ideas for a submod, s'all good
    Last edited by Mr Kriegtooth; August 09, 2011 at 01:29 AM. Reason: Wanted to add something

bumping an old thread,i know
    But,is there any sub mod that adds historical units to the game? historical clothing and so on?

Quote Originally Posted by Daco-Roman View Post
    bumping an old thread,i know
    This topic is stickied for a reason Completly alright.

Is there any sub mod that includes Hagia Sophia model in the battlemap?

are there any submods that add in or change the strat map models besides battle for the baltic?

is there any mod that makes more turns per year?

^meneths sub mod compendium

Lonck's Avatar Centenarius

Any mod that adds Bulgaria? Preferably if Norway is the one getting replaced.

Hi, just started playing 6.4 and really enjoying it. Had one game already on H/M with England, found it a bit easy so trying it on VH/VH. On about turn 50 (I play 2TPY) and its going well for me but not for the rest of Christendom. The Moors are knocking on my door in Northern France, they're at Angers already, they have wiped out Portugal, Leon and Aragon and they have huge stacks all over France and pushing into Northern Italy. The Fatimids have taken out the Crusaders all but pushed the Sicilians off Northern Africa. The Kwerazis (sic) have begin their inevitable match West and look set to conquer all of Eastern Europe again. Last time they pretty much had all the East right up to my border in Germany. At the current rate in about 25 turns all the Western European factions will gone or clinging on and I will be pressed just to defend Great Britain while The Kwerazis and The Fatimids roll up all the Eastern/Southern European factions.

I've seen the mod that slows expansion but it also adds too many regions too France and Germany in my opinion. Is there anything that just slows the AI's expansion while still making it tough for me too? I just don't want there to be 8 factions or something left by turn 100 of a 900 turn game. I love a challenge and like the idea of a really long slog of a campaign but at the minute it just seems too easy for some AI controlled factions. Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by The Source View Post
    here are the ones i use

next heir ancilary
    northern generals models fix
    loading screens
    updated strat map cities and castles
    teutonic family tree
    disable RR(updated)
    made education traits visable(freshman,junior(manual))
    twin birds nobility mod
    fair prince's trait improvment
    The Source, could you please tell me the name of the "updated strat map cities and castles" minimod? Thanks!
    There are none so enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free