Page 31 of 361 FirstFirst ... 62122232425262728293031323334353637383940415681131 ... LastLast

Thread: SSHIP - General Discussion

Default Re: SSHIP - General Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by MWY View Post
    Czech Kingdom - aka Bohemia would actually be pretty cool. If only we had more faction slots... With like 5 more of them we could represent the medieval era pretty perfectly. :/
    sure - Bohemia, Swerige, maybe Ireland or Iceland and this mod will be best ever, but for now is still really great, SS is super, but with this is game on biggest level I play medium battle, koz I am looser but I never have problem, in this I lose where I never before, you must be really smart, what where and when build or recruit, so I really LOVE THIS GAME

Senator

Czech Kingdom - aka Bohemia would actually be pretty cool. If only we had more faction slots... With like 5 more of them we could represent the medieval era pretty perfectly. :/
    Are swap-factions (like in Roma Surrectum) definitely not possible?

Thanks Pauper It's always good to hear stuff like that.

I've actually never hard of swap-factions before.. Explain please?

I believe the general idea is to have many different versions of the edb/edu/descr_sm_factions and so forth, each supporting a different combination of factions.
    Then when running the setup.exe file, you get the option "do you want factions x, y and z, or factions 1, 2 and 3" and the setup the uses the config files supporting the factions selected in the setup.

Senator

Thanks Pauper It's always good to hear stuff like that.

I mean this pretty much sums it up:

Quote Originally Posted by PerXX View Post
    I believe the general idea is to have many different versions of the edb/edu/descr_sm_factions and so forth, each supporting a different combination of factions.
    Then when running the setup.exe file, you get the option "do you want factions x, y and z, or factions 1, 2 and 3" and the setup the uses the config files supporting the factions selected in the setup.
    RSII has its own launcher with a drop down menu, where you can choose to drop one faction for another. So theoretically you could design those extra factions and let players decide if they want, say, Serbia or Bohemia, Georgia or Cilicia-Armenia, for instance.

Great mod!
    When will the new SSHIP version will be released?

I love that question

Soon!™©

(We're constantly working on it but it will take a few more weeks I guess.)

Overlord.ru's Avatar Centenarius
    Russian Federation, Moscow Region, Town of Electrostal

Soon!™©
    Better: It's done when it's done™©

I love that question

Soon!™©

(We're constantly working on it but it will take a few more weeks I guess.)
    Thanks! Keep up the good work.™©

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee

Blog Entries

The next release is taking more time because we're trying to implement the animations. But I think the result will worth it.
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

b0Gia de Bodemloze's Avatar Europa Barbarorum Dev

Quote Originally Posted by Lifthrasir View Post
    The next release is taking more time because we're trying to implement the animations. But I think the result will worth it.
    What the next version will include in general?
    Under the Patronage of Veteraan.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.

New units, new animations, a bit of reworked recruitment probably, some AI improvments, fixed player action dependend civil war system, etc.

I must say again, GREAT SUBMOD I play right now for Pope and this is great, with Papal Bodyguards I conquer all rebels settlement in Italy in only 10 runs but what hurt me, why I cant recruit priest in East, I conquer Antioch ( before with HRE too ) and same problem, is here reason for that or only bug, I build small church, church, monastery and still nothing and fcking Fatimids send me there 5 imams so citizens dont like me very much, and rule 2 riorting in row bring lost settlements is not very funny so what I can do with this ?

fatihkrmn's Avatar Laetus

installed m2tw after a long break just for this submod. wonderful work keep it up.

currently playing as kingdom of aragon and only think disturbing me is pirate problem. there are too many of them and they are patrolling every region with numerous silver level ships. it is impossible to send ships to east. is there some way to adjust their spawn rate?

sorry for my poor english.

Blog Entries

@ Pauper, I'll check it as soon as I can.

@ fatihkrmn, if I remember correctly, it's quite difficult to control the spawming pirate fleet problem. However, it might be possible at least to decrease their "level". That would help. I'll check that as soon as I can as well (when I've completed these damned animations).
    Last edited by Lifthrasir; February 23, 2015 at 04:38 AM.
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

@fatihkrmn: Open the descr_rebel_factions.txt file in your data folder, then search for "rebel_type pirates" and decrease the spawn chance. But it shouldn't really be that bad as it is, perhaps you just had bad luck..

Pauper: You should be able to build priests, not with a small church but with a church and higher, atleast when you don't have the limit reached. By the way, note that the papal states are enable to play but not yet optimized. So the campaign might be a bit too easy for now.

Will the coming patch be savegame compatible?

Blog Entries

Unfortunately not.

Do you plan to implement magyar mod?

b0Gia de Bodemloze's Avatar Europa Barbarorum Dev

New units, new animations, a bit of reworked recruitment probably, some AI improvments, fixed player action dependend civil war system, etc.
    Thats good. I hope for more units for crusaders , templars etc.
    Under the Patronage of Veteraan.
    Proud member of Europa Barbarorum 2 team, developer of EBNOM, developer of EB 1.21, developer of Diadochi Total War, developer of Hegemonia City States and creator of one modpack for Megas Alexandros.