Thread: New game preparation. Update?

Libertus

Default New game preparation. Update?

I'm planning on starting a new game on Stainless Steel using this mod, but before I get started I was wondering if there will be an update for the Stainless Steel mod and this submod soon, or just any news really. So I don't start and then bam there's an update and i have to start again.

Lifthrasir's Avatar "Capre" Dunkerquois
    Patrician took an arrow to the knee

Blog Entries

Default Re: New game preparation. Update?

Unfortunately, I'm not able to announce a release date for the next patch. The other members seem busy these days. So, I think you can start a new game with the present version.

EDIT: I've just had news from MWY. He's currently alpha-testing a new patch. So, forget the lines above and wait a little bit. I'll make an announcement about the release when I have more information.
    Last edited by Lifthrasir; October 28, 2014 at 04:50 AM.
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

Libertus

Thanks for the reply, very grateful indeed. I've played one campaign with Stainless Steel last year and had a great time, my most shocking victory ever in a Total War game happened during that playthrough. Shortly after that campaign I thought I'd test out this submod and it showed great promise, but I wanted to finish some other games before I went into another campaign. As I came back I realised there had been multiple updates so I decided to wait incase there was another one coming out soon, hope you understand. I'm like that with most if not all mods/submods I play with for Total War.

Blog Entries

No problem, Mate, you're fully understood
    Under the patronage of Flinn, proud patron of Jadli, from the Heresy Vault of the Imperial House of Hader

Blog Entries

To all, I'm glad to announce that the next SSHIP patch, v0.8.3 will be released next week (if everything goes right).

MWY has completed his part and I just have to adjust a few things before it's ready.

Any hint about new featured including in 0.83? will it be a minor release?

Quote Originally Posted by Lifthrasir View Post
    To all, I'm glad to announce that the next SSHIP patch, v0.8.3 will be released next week (if everything goes right).

MWY has completed his part and I just have to adjust a few things before it's ready.

Blog Entries

I'm waiting for more details from MWY but at least I can say that Arras has been removed and replaced by Rouen. This is to help England to survive longer as they have to fight on the British Island and on the main land, which is very difficult to handle for the AI. Also, Rouen was an important settlement, with a longer historical role and had more importance than Arras.

Any changes of releasing late campaign?

Blog Entries

Not for now and there's no plan to do it in a short term period. For now, we focuse in early era. Once we're satisfied with it, we might look for a late era campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by Lifthrasir View Post
    Not for now and there's no plan to do it in a short term period. For now, we focuse in early era. Once we're satisfied with it, we might look for a late era campaign.
    In early era campaign missing Timurid invasion...

Blog Entries

Due to the game restrictions, Timurids have been removed and replaced by Georgia.